• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Further Questions on training..

Lord_Zykes

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Okay guys, Ive read the F.A.Q and also UOguide too for tips on gains and training Fishing but wanna know afew more bits and bobs. heres the low down

I have a fisher on my main acct but dont have the skill to raise him to 120. So im making another; Basically not to do leviathons etc, but just to be a game fisher, Catch the biggest fish, and rarest, thats all.

So im thinking the following Template.
120 Fishing
120 Magery
120 Eval
120 Focus
120 Wrestle
120 Mysticism

Would that be an okay template to get me by? Any suggestions would be greatly appreiciated.

As for gaining, Is it possible to just get in a boat and sail north continuously from 30 with a macro all the way to GM still? Or has the ruleset on Fishing been nerfed at all?

Thanks in advance guys.

Lord Zykes.