• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fundamental Podcast Design & Implementation - Suggestions

meoni

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
As the title indicates, I'm in charge of currently assessing the needs and delivering in the creation, editing and production of the WoW Stratics Podcast, and in doing so I have attempted to create a somewhat straightforward approach to the editing process.

However, I believe that it can be improved with some significant design alterations, possibly more segmented areas within, with more definition between points, breaking up the monotony of the whole listening experience.
So I decided to create this thread, somewhere people who actively listen to the WoWStraticsPodcast can come and post ideas, and more importantly help make the podcast that YOU want to listen to.

So far the idea list is as follows (not all implemented as of yet) -

- Q & A Section near the end (this is now implemented each week, but needs it's own trail)

- Stings between topic changes (Nearly finished in terms of editing, just waiting for implementation)

- News Section each podcast (This is actually my highest priority for the next podcast- edited in seperately with it's own sting between main podcast points).

This list of working idea will be updated if you post something below that we agree would be an addition to the production, so please feel free to get posting your ideas!! :)
Remember as an outline, I'm aiming to make the WoW Stratics Podcast one of the best WoW Podcast around! So let's set the bar high.

Metro

WoW Staff Writer | WoW Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I really like the concept of Q&A especially. Hoping to see some actual feedback from people outside the production!