• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Fund Raiser for Minoc's Trade Deal

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fund raiser for the City of Minoc, this Wednesday, November 20, at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern. Hosted by John Knighthawke, husband of Governor Tanda Knighthawke. Governor Tanda herself may or may not be there, due to her ongoing illness.

Meet at the Minoc Moongate -- not in the city itself because of the possibility of invasion.

Take a rest from fighting the invasion and help the City of Minoc raise money for our trade deal.

The fund raiser will consist of at least two raids on the Champ Spawn altar near the Humility Moongate in Ilshenar.

We will do at least two complete champion spawns, and we ask that you allow either Governor Tanda, her husband John Knighthawke (myself), or another representative of the city to collect all the gold at the end, to help to fund Minoc's trade deal.

-John Knighthawke
Knight of Minoc and Newcastle

Last edited:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fundraiser was a resounding success.

Many thanks to all who participated, special thanks to those who took the time and effort to decorate the Moongate!

On behalf of myself and my wife, Governor Tanda Knighthawke of Minoc, THANK YOU.

-John Knighthawke
Knight of Minoc and Newcastle.

Last edited: