• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Fun in the Mud (Sponsored by Zedland Mall) 8-11 8PM ET

Danneskjold

Journeyman
Governor
Join us once again in Lord d'Anconia's Pleasure err I mean the Minoc Mud Palace for the first night of league fights, broadcast live on UO Radio by the one and only ethernet famous DJ Shafty.

Still time to register to get dirty with some of Britania's finest.

Round robin league play. EACH MATCH will have a 100,000 gold purse to the winner.
(If a fighter cannot attend on a given night, a makeup night can be arraigned or the match can be forfeited. If forfeited, opponent gets the win, but not the gold)

End of Season Purse:
Grand Champion 100 million gold
2nd Place 50 million gold
3rd Place 25 million gold

Opening night of league play proudly sponsored by Zedland Mall and Zedland Catering, the one place to get everything you need from A to Zed

Danneskjold

Journeyman
Governor
Another great night of dirty fun at the Minoc Mud Palace. Special thank you to DJ Shafty at UO Radio for helping make the night a success.

We couldn't do it without our generous sponsor Zedland Mall and Catering and the generous donation from Chip.

Week 1 results:
Fear I Ghorm beat Jukkhag
Trouble beat Flame Li
Sacajawea got a bye
Trouble beat Fear I Ghorm
Flame Li got a bye
Sacajawea beat Jukkhag

Standings:

1. Trouble 2-0
1. Sacajawea 2-0
3. Fear I Ghorm 1-1
3. Flame Li 1-1
5. Jukkha 0-2

Special congratulations to the tag team of Trouble and Fear I Ghorm who beat Sacajawea and Jukkha to take home a special 20 million gold purse.

Fear I Ghorm ended the night winning the raffle and taking ownership of his very own keep in the pink place.

See everyone next month!