• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fun fun fun, but lots of questions

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Costume quest is fun, but how about this robe and orc one I hear about? Where do we run for that one and what do we do?

And the fancy pumpkins I see on everyone steps, how do I fine one of those? Rumor has it in the fields, but do they spring up like they are or is there a trick to do?

Also is there any special gifts for the beggers during trick or treat?

Also I seen the black cat as loot, but rumors are flying of other items as loot, what are they and where were you when you got it, what did you kill?

E

Eyes of Origin

When you do the quest you should notice that there are 5 people that have gone missing. They have been turned into various creatures ... they should be able to be found at the following locations...

Sam and Laura can be found in the 3rd level of shame on the 2nd floor of the tower were the red mages spawn.

Isham can be found in Ice dungeon 2nd level where the Ice Fiends spawn.

Carl can be found in the Orc caves (South East of yew gate) in the room with the Orc Brute.

I have yet to see where Jared is stashed. When you heal these guys up all the way, you have the chance of getting a robe with MR 2, Luck 140, DCI 5.

I wish I knew where the pumpkins were coming from :( I checked the fields and nothing yet, if they are spawning at server up, its quite possible that the saying, "The early bird gets the worm" is true lol.

There are a couple of new rares this year for GM beggars. The pictures are located in the begging forum of stratics under the spoiler thread.

So far while doing the Jared quest, I have collected a scarecrow, ruined tapestry and the black cat statue. Havent seen or heard of anything else being dropped as of yet. To get these I was killing undead things. Skeletons, zombies, etc.

There is another robe out there tho, it comes from the Harbringer. It has MR 2, SDI 5.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pumpkins spawn in any plowed field....if it is empty then wait around or go look for a different field.

Jack o Lanterns spawn as well just less chance.

rumor has it that a gm begger will do wonders at trick or treat.

E

Eyes of Origin

I've received one rare item from begging.. the Grim Warning.. this is with GM begging.. I've also received 4 semi rare items like the creepy cake and murky milk.
I did go on the hunt to a couple less known areas with farms and found 6 jack-o-lanterns total. Remember to check Tram and Fel farms for these.. our population is so low I doubt you will run into any reds in Fel.
As for regular pumpkins, I've found a lot, but not with the name I was hoping. The only ones I wanted this year were EM Faine Morgan and EM Laurana. Still no luck with Laurana's though.

My favorite deco items so far are the Black Cats, Pumpkin Scarecrow and Jack-o-Lanterns.

L

Lord Drakelord

When you do the quest you should notice that there are 5 people that have gone missing. They have been turned into various creatures ... they should be able to be found at the following locations...

Sam and Laura can be found in the 3rd level of shame on the 2nd floor of the tower were the red mages spawn.

Carl can be found in the Orc caves (South East of yew gate) in the room with the Orc Brute.

I have yet to see where Jared is stashed. When you heal these guys up all the way, you have the chance of getting a robe with MR 2, Luck 140, DCI 5.

I wish I knew where the pumpkins were coming from :( I checked the fields and nothing yet, if they are spawning at server up, its quite possible that the saying, "The early bird gets the worm" is true lol.

There are a couple of new rares this year for GM beggars. The pictures are located in the begging forum of stratics under the spoiler thread.

So far while doing the Jared quest, I have collected a scarecrow, ruined tapestry and the black cat statue. Havent seen or heard of anything else being dropped as of yet. To get these I was killing undead things. Skeletons, zombies, etc.

There is another robe out there tho, it comes from the Harbringer. It has MR 2, SDI 5.
I found the pumpkins, there seems to be two, a happy face and a scary one. Can be turn off and on like lanterns. They spawn in the fields, just a matter of running around. I wish this was on Sonoma now.

So do we have to heal them all to get that fancy robe? I take it we have to use a blue crystal to do that so have to run back to the lab and Hag I assume to do the quest more?

Remember to check Tram and Fel farms for these.. our population is so low I doubt you will run into any reds in Fel.
Ya I ran over to Fel Brit and Skara, there are houses in the area, but no one was out, I grab two while there, as soon as I grab one I would invis, insure it, then run to check another field. So far I have four of them one black cat, had two but gave one away to a lady that was helping me early in the day.

E

Eyes of Origin

Correct, the blue crystals are used to heal them.. it takes roughly 50 blue crystals to heal one.. so either save them up and use them all on one person or you risk using 10 or so and someone finishing it off and getting the robe.
Also, maybe someone else who knows can post about it, but is the robe the only thing you get from healing them?

I dont know if you asked this, but there is the other robe from the Harbringer, but hes tough to kill... you spawn him by using the yellow crystal. The robe seems to drop on random people, is found on the corpse and looks like 1 robe per crystal so far.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The best dungeon to do the crystal quests in is deceit as the Moongrass grows in the dungeon