• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fun Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for the apology Lykor. No hard feelings.

La Belle
This message is hidden because La Belle is on your ignore list.

For some reason. It never gets old seeing this.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If she finds my posts aren't worth reading, she ought to tell her chums not to read them to her either.

:)
CHUMS!
See that's what I MEANT to type!

Damn that letter "P".... it keeps stickingpppppppp!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
CHUMS!
See that's what I MEANT to type!

Damn that letter "P".... it keeps stickingpppppppp!
LOL. Its all good. My unfiltered typing is atrocious so I can relate :p

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOOOOOOOOOOW

ok first things first... La Belle.... do you EVER shut up?! seriously..

next... Zuckuss... sorry I informed you of the wrong stats on the ring... they were mixed up with the bracelet that i made for him as well. (my bad.. time for persectuion?)

third... Lykor... Strap a polar bear under your butt and a mage weapon in your hand and you instantly become a catskills pvp knowitall.. really?? you sir have put your 2 cents in in EVERY pvp post out there thus far.. and its proved to be nothing more than just that... 2 cents...

ok now back to La Belle... You can say that the circle aliance and TB arent allied all you want.. but your half-truths and smoke and mirrors plays on words really do your guys no justice... ok so they may not be allied because of the technicality of faction and non faction guilds no-longer being able to ally, but the fact is, they ARE allied... ive spent a great deal talking with a few of your members (yours AND your "non allied" TB friends) and have found out A LOT about the inner communication and the sheer animosity some people have for others, yet nothing gets done, because you and your "non allied" TB friends have something to prove...

while i am being lumped into this "conspiracy theory" category, i might as well shout about my ufo's and alien bum probes...

ive seen first hand screen shots of your guys' alliance chat and guild chats stating "ways to take over fel" or "ways to take back our shard" im sorry if you must hide behind a facade of "we are just trying to get people playing" to carry out your dirty work.. but the heft of us people that actually KNOW the GM's of these guilds know EXACTLY whats going on.. and arent that easily fooled.... i think that you guys sometimes forget, yes you may have been playing UO for 13 years (like most of us) but its only been the past couple of years that you have ventured out of the safe haven of tram. you still have BOAT LOADS to learn about pvp ins and outs... (this includes politics/tactics/teamwork/and lots more)

ugh... now go ahead and try to houdini my post into something its not...

Signed,

a chum

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
third... Lykor... Strap a polar bear under your butt and a mage weapon in your hand and you instantly become a catskills pvp knowitall.. really?? you sir have put your 2 cents in in EVERY pvp post out there thus far.. and its proved to be nothing more than just that... 2 cents...

you still have BOAT LOADS to learn about pvp ins and outs...
ugh...

now go ahead and try to houdini my post into something its not...

Signed,

a chum
Well, first off, I've played in Factions as my archer for quite some time. I only began playing a mage (parry, no mage wep) two months ago. NO WHERE in any of my posts do I claim to be an expert. In fact, this is the second time I've defended myself in that I am new to it (mage pvp) and had some difficulties. Now, the fact that I respond to posts on this forum, ANY OF THEM, is my right as a member of stratics. I've seen things I disagreed with in posts but certainly haven't chimed in everytime like you claim.

As far as "houdini"-ing your post, I won't ever do that. You speak for yourself. That's your version, and your thoughts. Not mine.

I've apologized for the errors I made in typing and fully agreed to learn the screenshot utility and post them per Lox's requests. I've had some disagreements with some members here, but nothing so far that I've taken offense to and certainly haven't said anything to personally attack anyone. If I say something critical of someone, IT ISN'T PERSONAL. It is about your little pixel UO player.....not you. Not your RL. Not your kids, whatever. I am merely making my views public AS ARE YOU.

Now stop taking everything personally, and lets move on. Every single person here has sat in a house in yew with OJs outside. EVERY single person here has died to their enemies (me more than others, a humble pvper HARK!), no one is an expert. Some are merely better than others right now, but I'm one that is trying to learn and grow in this part of the game.

I've done my best to show leadership and good qualities whereever I've been in game and out of game. I was honored when so many of my fellow members followed me when I left D|R.... none of which I recruited. Every one left on their own accord.

So, this will be my last post in the new "Catskills PVP Smack Talk Thread". I'm moving on to hopefully new topics and new smack talk in whatever new thread comes along. I'm just tired of the subject I reckon.....

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see we're back to alliance vs. non-alliance bickering again.
These go nowhere fast.

*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.