• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fun Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the despise spawn we went back and forth a bit then finally NmE/CoM came out on top at a last second rush of the west bridge! Was a fun battle! We look forward to more. Thanks for logging on tonight, can't win em all!

This was the only screenshot I managed to take in the mess.

S

Spector_Napa

At the despise spawn we went back and forth a bit then finally NmE/CoM came out on top at a last second rush of the west bridge! Was a fun battle! We look forward to more. Thanks for logging on tonight, can't win em all!

This was the only screenshot I managed to take in the mess.

Good thing the ONE NmE turned the tide of battle against your alliance of faction guilds/blue guilds. Get owned some more.

T

Turles

lol wow the one sl and you guys cry u got pushed off by 2 mages vs how many did you guys have that alone is sad. its ok though id look for excuses to if you cant ever beat us when the numbers are anywhere close. dont worry though you will have alot more chances we will do many more despises to force you from your houses. look forward to seeing you there in the future

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah it was a fun fight.

I guess none of you are man enough to admit we took the island from you in the first place.....

Good job on taking it back. It was a fun fight at least. Oh, and the knock on Scruffy is that she basically doesn't have a guild to fight with, so she's resorted to being a griefer. I don't think anyone was saying we actually LOST b/c of her.... come on. give me a break.

Nice, lost connection healing there by the way Snu Snu.... that was pretty impressive by the way!

T

Turles

never said we didnt lose it we lost the island two or three times. but we took it back with just two mages the last time. the only reason we made our last push was because i said if we didnt you guys would blue kill it quickly so we pushed you guys off an we killed it ourselves.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT

PEOPLE NOT IN THE PICTURES:

(9) NOXX, (10) ICHIBAN, (11) VENDETTA, (12) GREEN ARROW, AND (13) REIKEL

Feel free to try to argue those. :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol wow the one sl and you guys cry u got pushed off by 2 mages vs how many did you guys have that alone is sad. its ok though id look for excuses to if you cant ever beat us when the numbers are anywhere close. dont worry though you will have alot more chances we will do many more despises to force you from your houses. look forward to seeing you there in the future
Its okay, there were actually
8 Com, Kaden, Deacon, Yuber, X ta C, Proof, Havoc, Snu Snu, Lox
2 SL: Ping Ping, Scruffy
1 FWAP: Spice

We had 6 people in vent. Great Job!

T

Turles

well considering im havoc an yuber good counting buddy and deacon an snu snu are the same.wanna try again? its ok to try an act like we outnumbered you but we didnt try harder next time

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice screenshots of the corpses, but you don't have any money shots!

Funny how your pic of me looks nothing like mine. Now that is lol and that IS a Bombasic Fail.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this was your team.

Yuber
Lox
X ta C
Snu Snu
Havoc
Deacon
Kaden
Proof

and us:

Drake
Pyro Maniac
Harry
Vendetta
Green Arrow
Proto

Those are AWESOME post fight screenies. WTF? Let me go around after kills and just take random shots......what is the point of that exactly?

(I did get ya one time there X, just working on my screenshot utility skills. it is TOUGH to take it or THINK to take it mid-battle, I'll get there though)

T

Turles

we had 6 people nothing more nothing less u didnt even count the blues helping you guys during the fight

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok lets try this again.....IM SNU SNU AND DEACON

YUBER AND HAVOC SAME PERSON.....

but it was a good fight....you did push us off the island but we then took the island and killed the coon then killed all of you.....well except Rabid Clown....cause he was hidden talking naughty things in chat...while being hidden....but then again who is really suprised....

ANYWAY...Good fight tb :)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this was your team.

Yuber
Lox
X ta C
Snu Snu
Havoc
Deacon
Kaden
Proof

and us:

Drake
Pyro Maniac
Harry
Vendetta
Green Arrow
Proto

Those are AWESOME post fight screenies. WTF? Let me go around after kills and just take random shots......what is the point of that exactly?

To count your bodies and say how many numbers you had. Just like you are saying. Sooo if you had 6; who are all these people in the pics and I named?

And I am sorry, when you are outnumbered 2: to :1 , priority 1 is the fight, priority 2 is the pics. :thumbup1:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok lets try this again.....IM SNU SNU AND DEACON

YUBER AND HAVOC SAME PERSON.....

but it was a good fight....you did push us off the island but we then took the island and killed the coon then killed all of you.....well except Rabid Clown....cause he was hidden talking naughty things in chat...while being hidden....but then again who is really suprised....

ANYWAY...Good fight tb :)
:thumbup1:

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I said "this is my team".

If you are making me count those blues (that aren't even in our vent) then I'm making you count PING PING and FLUTTER BUG and SPICE since they were clearly helping to fight against us.....

All's fair in love and uo fellas!

I can't wait to figure this screen shot utility out, this will be alot of fun.

E

Elite ist

Suckuss, Stop posting you agree'd to duel me, and now you have disappeared... and Slick who are you? pyro?

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh crap. I forget I'm just a newb and no one knows me here.

Yes my mage, that I just made about two months ago to pvp with is Pyro Maniac. My only other pvper I have is my archer Loki. I'm trying not to play my archer and force myself to play my mage to get better.

I'm doing my best, but it's been a rough transition from all dexxor PVMer to a PVP mage......

T

Turles

well we wont ever agree on numbers we had 6 an u guys had about the same. it was a good fight an we will pop many more fighting in yew gets old when u run into 456456 houses over an over. but thats the nature of the yew fighting beast

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not in the circle alliance. If they choose to fight you on their blues, TRUST ME, it's not because I've called them for help. I spent the better part of the afternoon BEGGING those blues to stay out of Yew because their supposed "griefing" of you guys is POINTLESS to me.

I've seen enough stam blocking and getting kill shots from blues that didn't stat OJ's to last me a lifetime.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yeah it was a fun fight.

I guess none of you are man enough to admit we took the island from you in the first place.....

Good job on taking it back. It was a fun fight at least. Oh, and the knock on Scruffy is that she basically doesn't have a guild to fight with, so she's resorted to being a griefer. I don't think anyone was saying we actually LOST b/c of her.... come on. give me a break.

Nice, lost connection healing there by the way Snu Snu.... that was pretty impressive by the way!
Pretty strong words there Lykor.
True it was just Ping Ping and I on tonight.
I don't think it's fair to attack me and say that I was "griefing" though. I logged on and decided to PvP.
In case you don't realize it (I know it's unpopular opinion) you don't have to have a big zerg guild to pvp. You and one or two others can have fun pvping and are allowed to without being considered griefers.
Just sayin.

T

Turles

we always have a small group our 6 can fight far more then just 6 like we did tonight. cant wait to bring my other chars over here they are far better suited for fighting at spawns

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is what I was trying to clarify.

Good thing the ONE NmE turned the tide of battle against your alliance of faction guilds/blue guilds. Get owned some more.
After the fight a select few of us (not me) were spamming in global that you basically needed to buzz off.
COM took this as we were blaming our loss on you.
My reply was to assure them that you had NOTHING to do with our loss.
NOTHING.

If I keep this up, maybe one day I'll have as many posts as you have there Flutter.... geesh, 12k?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Been posting since May 2004 :/
Before that the MyUO boards.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I AM SOMEONE'S SIGNATURE! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! THANKS LOXY......that's so flattering.
I really don't get it though. Why pick that line? I'm sure I've said much more interesting things....

post counter says! <<<<<<< 437! and counting!!!!!

Only roughly 12,000 to go Flutter! I'm on my way!

I just thought of one more thing, then it's bedtime.

You said, get a couple people and pvp, right? I don't need a zerg.... well, you heard it straight from a COM post above, it was basically even numbers. The difference here is Flutter, I don't consider sneaking up behind a group of people that have 100% of their focus on the island and waiting to pick one of them off FROM BEHIND as PVPING.

I'm not saying no one in my guild has ever PK'd someone, but I'm surely not in f**king stratics claiming it's legit PVP either.

It's just lame. I don't do it and would be embarrassed if I had to resort to that to get my kills.

Do you have a pvper besides your stealth archer that I don't know about? I'm pretty new to this and don't know who plays who.....

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's for Pitr when he gets on and sees you aren't for the team :( AND! We all get to call him out on it. And when he says "HE NEVER SAID THAT!!" its in my sig for proof. Its only temporary. Sowwy. rolleyes:

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's for Pitr when he gets on and sees you aren't for the team :( AND! We all get to call him out on it. And when he says "HE NEVER SAID THAT!!" its in my sig for proof. Its only temporary. Sowwy. rolleyes:
I'm seriously missing something.

Again, you don't know me, so you have no reason to think that I'm not 100% honest with what I say.

The beautiful thing about telling the truth is, you don't have to remember what you've said, you don't have to keep up with lies.

Pitr KNOWS I'm not in his alliance! You can know too! Just look at the guild page on uo.com. Look at his allies! My guild is NOT THERE. Nor will it ever be there. I GM one of the largest guilds on this shard and have NO allies.... it's there. everyday. just look.

Also, you can take that quote in your signature out of context. So without the whole statement, all you're doing is is posting a half-truth. But maybe that's all you do anyway Lox. Maybe that's your standard.

It's not mine.

And if you had some blues around you that were saying they were just trying to fight us, and they got the kill shots on us, instead of you.... well, you'd be asking them to stop as well.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LoL, I'm getting breakfast.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Lykor I'm pretty sure he's talking about your faction characters guild being allied to the circle alliance group.

S

Spector_Napa

I'm seriously missing something.

Again, you don't know me, so you have no reason to think that I'm not 100% honest with what I say.

The beautiful thing about telling the truth is, you don't have to remember what you've said, you don't have to keep up with lies.

Pitr KNOWS I'm not in his alliance! You can know too! Just look at the guild page on uo.com. Look at his allies! My guild is NOT THERE. Nor will it ever be there. I GM one of the largest guilds on this shard and have NO allies.... it's there. everyday. just look.

Also, you can take that quote in your signature out of context. So without the whole statement, all you're doing is is posting a half-truth. But maybe that's all you do anyway Lox. Maybe that's your standard.

It's not mine.

And if you had some blues around you that were saying they were just trying to fight us, and they got the kill shots on us, instead of you.... well, you'd be asking them to stop as well.
Big differnce is we kill the blues/oranges around us. we dont ignore/ally with them to fight someone else. IF your so anti-blue pvp why didnt u just kill the blues around u taking your killshots. reason is cause you are allied. maybe not in the actual game but u have a spoken alliance thats for sure.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Big differnce is we kill the blues/oranges around us. we dont ignore/ally with them to fight someone else. IF your so anti-blue pvp why didnt u just kill the blues around u taking your killshots. reason is cause you are allied. maybe not in the actual game but u have a spoken alliance thats for sure.
Having a common enemy has certainly made alot of blues fight along side us. The difference between me and the rest of you on this is I am not going to be a ****** bag and kill a blue that wants to fight you. I'm going to talk to them and see if I can get them to stop so we can stat you.

Either way, I'm beat as hell now. I'm sure we'll all have a nice full day Sunday of bashing each other.....good night you bums!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having a common enemy has certainly made alot of blues fight along side us. The difference between me and the rest of you on this is I am not going to be a ****** bag and kill a blue that wants to fight you. I'm going to talk to them and see if I can get them to stop so we can stat you.

Either way, I'm beat as hell now. I'm sure we'll all have a nice full day Sunday of bashing each other.....good night you bums!
We are the "common" enemy because you are friends with/allied/guilded with/supported by/spawn with/protect/etc... the blues. Only difference is; they aren't TB; so we can't stat them. That is all. :lol:

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lykor...

I will be as honest with you as you claim to be to us...

None of you guys are fooling anyone.. The whole TB/circle alliance/TNK/M@D/KX/DRI/GRI and any others you know, don't fight each other...

their whole goal is to "take over the shard" as stated by Pitr in about 600 posts.. regardless of what you are trying to make people believe or see, we all know what's going on.

now.. this being said.. it's no shock that your group got rolled over in despise... its hard to make an aggressive push with only a few of each group in certain vents...

its time to come to realizations with this...

last night you guys had at least 10 people in despise.. com had 6 i think.. we were there on 2 stealthers. now if you call us being there on 2 stealthers "greifing" i think you are mistaken... you may call pvp trying to zerg the shard.. we call pvp killing people while trying not to be killed... (we actually killed iron banana while he was running into the spawn) << how is that waiting for a pop shot?

now please Lykor... keep your one sided biased chest thumping to a minimum...

some people still respect you as a catskills rares collector and tram guild GM

wouldnt want you to lose that

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lykor...

I will be as honest with you as you claim to be to us...

None of you guys are fooling anyone.. The whole TB/circle alliance/TNK/M@D/KX/DRI/GRI and any others you know, don't fight each other...

their whole goal is to "take over the shard" as stated by Pitr in about 600 posts.. regardless of what you are trying to make people believe or see, we all know what's going on.

now.. this being said.. it's no shock that your group got rolled over in despise... its hard to make an aggressive push with only a few of each group in certain vents...

its time to come to realizations with this...

last night you guys had at least 10 people in despise.. com had 6 i think.. we were there on 2 stealthers. now if you call us being there on 2 stealthers "greifing" i think you are mistaken... you may call pvp trying to zerg the shard.. we call pvp killing people while trying not to be killed... (we actually killed iron banana while he was running into the spawn) << how is that waiting for a pop shot?

now please Lykor... keep your one sided biased chest thumping to a minimum...

some people still respect you as a catskills rares collector and tram guild GM

wouldnt want you to lose that
Haha, anotother conspiracy theorist!

No one is trying to take over the shard sir, relax. There just so happens to be a large group of people that have a common distaste for certian individuals. It is certianly not our fault that we have friends. I did not find any of the 600 posts you mentioned where it says someone is trying to take over the shard.

The main reason we don't fight each other is that most of us just don't wish to kill random blues and those with less of an advantage or pvp skill for no reason. It is not my fault that they choose to fight you. Maybe you shouldn't have taken advantage of some of these people in the past.

When you feel like coming here and pointing out our flaws, please make sure to give us an update on how the "NEW" and improved NmE is doing.

When it comes to reputations, I think most readers here can see the humor and irony of what you have just written. I don't think Slickjack is in danger of tarnishing his reputation by calling out BS when he sees it.

PS- Thanks for telling me the WRONG ring that your guy Val dropped. We tryed all day making the one YOU said he dropped and when our guy logged on to to give it back, it was a totally different item than what you said it was, and the funny part is, it was made by YOUR crafter! The recipient Val, was very happy to get his ring back. Thanks for that!

Minus one (-1) reputation points for making up stories. Sorry bro, but you attacked someone's reputation, not cool.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've done nothing or said anything that threatens my reputation on this shard or any other shard I play. I am an honorable person in real life and in game.

I'm calling them like I see them.... you don't have to agree. As I stated above, "I don't PK and call it pvp." If you do, cool. Congrats! That's a FANTASTIC way to get a wonderful rep and recruit ppl to your guild!!

If I do something or say something that YOU think is wrong, state your rebuttal.

About this whole "Circle Alliance" thing. I have never been nor have been invited to join this alliance. I don't have any conspiracies or illusions of grandure or "liberating Catskills". That is RP anyway people, it ain't serious!

We all help each other when we can, but I also help ANY other person or guild on this shard that operates honorably.

Oh, and no one got ROLLED in Despise. It was ebb and flow til the end. I find it funny that one of the two SL stealthers is even commenting on this. Maybe when you all field a team and do something on this shard again will your opinion even matter.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Lykor your TB guild got destroyed today at a coon spawn 6v2. (believe it's being called ROLLED in this thread)
Again, just because you have a whole bunch of people doesn't make you better pvpers.

You are in the circle alliance whether you like it or not by being in CIA. Accept it and move on.

Funny you say we are a "non issue" but it's somehow noteworthy and worth posting about when we are out killing you guys. If we were really a non issue you wouldn't spend so much time trying to tell us we are.

Sorry your guild got wrecked again this morning. Maybe if you had 7-1 odds you'd do better.

Oh and p.s. calling anything the circle alliance does "roleplay" is laughable.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't have to accept anything you say Flutter, don't make me laugh.

They only thing anyone is laughing at on this shard is the state of SL.

Next issue: I've heard you say about a gazillion times on these boards with your chump Giggles "screenshot or it didn't happen"....."screenshot or it didn't happen" nana nana boo boo......

I wasn't on until this afternoon and I've heard NOTHING about us losing anything in Despise. As ANYONE can see by my posts, I don't try to fabricate a "win" or "loss". If we get beat, as we did last night, I don't make excuses. I don't say, we had less people. I don't say, "you had a dread, oh my....."......I say, "good fight, that was awesome COM" let's do it again!

You and your guild's post are laughable at best. And until YOU start having the same consistancy as what you are DEMANDING of everyone else, why don't you and your 5 active members just STFU?

Oh, and since you are an expert on RP and it's quality, something of which I've never said I was, how do you explain so many CRITICAL posts of Pitr when it is SO clear that what he does IS rp? Whether it is good RP or not, well, that really isn't the point is it???

What I said was it IS rp. Period.

Thanks for playing..... here is my RP......*waiting on the screenshots*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You obviously have no clue what RP is.

As far as you accepting anything, what I posted was the truth. You are in CIA, CIA is part of the circle alliance, therefore you are in the circle alliance by default. It's reality. This is why I said to accept it.

You go ahead and insult me and my guild all you need to in order to make yourself feel superior. We still win every even number fight we are in and quite a few that we are outnumbered in. Evidence? How about the recent EM boat event.

Wow and calling Giggles a chump? She's one of the nicest people on this shard. Did you know her guild just last year loaded up a keep with rares, checks, valuable items etc and then dropped the keep as a public event for the shard? Absolutely amazing that you would resort to name calling on someone whos quite literally never done anything to you. Shows your character. Way to go.

As far as screenshots, I wasn't there. It was clark and SPERT (AHAHA) this morning. 6v2 versus CIA. Guess the non-issue SL was an issue after all. From what I heard no one was laughing then... except our guys.

Now grow up Lykor, stop the name calling and get over yourself.

B

bryanfury762002

i just wanna throw out there that only me flutter al and zuckuss have any kind of reputation on this shard out of mostly anyone who posts on the cats forums (cept pitr but i have him on ignore)

i had never heard of lykor before coming back from my year on ls and i still dont know who this guy is. is he someone who buys every ounce of gold from every broker out there just to show off (ie champ)

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First off, NO ONE in CIA got wiped out by CLARK AND SPERT hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaah

Didn't happen. Period. F off. "He said, she said" stops here Flutter. If you can't prove it, stop talking about it. That was your policy in so many ass-hat posts as I said above "no screeny, didn't happen"....

:postpics:

Next, I am not superior to anyone. Nor have I ever claimed it. In fact, I've been honest about my pvp newbness and me having trouble to learn the transitions myself, something YOU NEVER SEE any of these other pvp bone-heads say... they are all the "best" and all they want to do is prove it. Every day, all day. Global smack, stratics smack, etc etc.

If anyone needs to get over themselves, it's you. Your guild is falling apart and have very few people and win ZERO fights that I've witnessed in a very long time. You need to install chairs in your houses in Yew, seriously.

Nice try counting the EM event though. When I CONGRATULATED you FACE TO FACE for that win..... and you know what, the only freaking person that even spoke to me when I said it was Kasimir. The rest of you SMUG people just sat there mum.

Oh, and since you are an expert on RP and it's quality, something of which I've never said I was....
Do you only read half of what is typed or something? I AM NOT AN RPer. MY gosh.

Do you really think telling me "you must really not know RP" really matters anyway? Is that the new focus of NME......?

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i just wanna throw out there that only me flutter al and zuckuss have any kind of reputation on this shard out of mostly anyone who posts on the cats forums (cept pitr but i have him on ignore)

i had never heard of lykor before coming back from my year on ls and i still dont know who this guy is. is he someone who buys every ounce of gold from every broker out there just to show off (ie champ)
WTF? Flutter, AL, and Zuckuss have all posted about my reputation and it being positive (which after this thread, Flutter and AL might change their opinion, both of which I could care less about)so, maybe since they are 3 of the 4 you mentioned, you'd believe it......
Do you know people like Anne Nomilly, for example, that really put us all to shame on reputation and integrity? Trust me, there are WAY more than you and your short list that garner the kind of respect that YOU think you have.....please.

Next, WHO THE F are YOU? :confused:

Seriously. Before you go around claim you HAVE a reputation, maybe tell me who you are since I have NO CLUE who you are either. I have QUITE the track record, not like Flutter's 12k posts, but plenty you can research on your own damn time.

I've never bought gold nor do I need to. I buy and sell rares from EM events along with running a vendor house for YEARS on this shard. I also recently sold a blaze cu, that had almost perfect stats, to a very well known Great Lakes player that got me one of the biggest payouts for ONE item that I'm sure this shard has seen.

I have played this game for quite a while (oldest acct is 150 months) and don't really feel like justifying myself to you and your 29 posts any longer.

I'm sure you have a WONDERFUL rep though! Really glad to meet ya! :thumbup1:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Wow Lykor, did I hit a nerve?
IDC if you believe me or not about the fight this morning.
It was just an example.

My guild is not falling apart. In fact I may or may not get rid of some more people before I am done. Personally, I don't care if there's just four or five of us as long as I have good loyal people. You do realize that it's ok for a guild to just have a few friends in it that play together right? I know the idea must be foreign to you, as you were introduced to pvp in a zerg-type atomosphere, and that's ok, but really it's quite normal for a guild to have a few good reliable friends (opposed to recruiting everything that moves.)

I'm tired of this arguement. We aren't going to see eye to eye. Enjoy your game buddy. Sorry my posts got your panties all bunched :/

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh I did forget to make an apology.

In my fast typing, I typed "your chump". This certainly was a mistake.
A chump is an idiotic person. Giggles is not.

I am sorry for typing that and it was an error. I should have typed "your pal Giggles" nothing more, nothing less.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WAIT!! WHAT??

I'm not in the circle alliance. If they choose to fight you on their blues, TRUST ME, it's not because I've called them for help.

We all help each other when we can, but I also help ANY other person or guild on this shard that operates honorably.

LOL? Are you friends with Slipknot of chesapeake by any chance? Because your hyprocrisy is quite comparable.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't have to accept anything you say Flutter, don't make me laugh.

They only thing anyone is laughing at on this shard is the state of SL.

Next issue: I've heard you say about a gazillion times on these boards with your chump Giggles "screenshot or it didn't happen"....."screenshot or it didn't happen" nana nana boo boo......

I wasn't on until this afternoon and I've heard NOTHING about us losing anything in Despise. As ANYONE can see by my posts, I don't try to fabricate a "win" or "loss". If we get beat, as we did last night, I don't make excuses. I don't say, we had less people. I don't say, "you had a dread, oh my....."......I say, "good fight, that was awesome COM" let's do it again!

You and your guild's post are laughable at best. And until YOU start having the same consistancy as what you are DEMANDING of everyone else, why don't you and your 5 active members just STFU?

Oh, and since you are an expert on RP and it's quality, something of which I've never said I was, how do you explain so many CRITICAL posts of Pitr when it is SO clear that what he does IS rp? Whether it is good RP or not, well, that really isn't the point is it???

What I said was it IS rp. Period.

Thanks for playing..... here is my RP......*waiting on the screenshots*
I did read down far enough to see your apology, however if my memory serves right (my friends can vouch for my poor memory), I have never said anywhere on here "screen shots or it didn't happen".

SO that being said, I honestly don't know why you felt the need to bring me up to begin with... To point out that I'm friends with flutter? OK so I am, I am on friendly terms with people in RUOH, GRI, FA, DR, umm.. pretty much all guilds?

And Flutter is right.. I have never done a thing to you, and have always held you in high esteem and respect until I find that your "initial fast typing" referencing me refers to me as a chump.

I really don't know whats causing you to e-rage on everyone. You are proving to be someone different then I thought you were that is for sure.

S

Spector_Napa

Flutter has me on "ignore" so she keeps making the same mistakes.
Try checking out the truth sometime Flutter. It won't make you go blind.

To repeat (not for Flutter's benefit):

The Circle Alliance is not and never will be in factions.

Since faction and non-faction groups cannot ally, Lykor's faction characters guild cannot be allied with the Circle Alliance.

To repeat, the Circle Alliance is not a part of factions.

PS. Lykor, welcome to the Catskills Ladies' Literary Society. It has a strong bias toward fiction.
Being allied and having a spoken alliance not to attack are pretty much the same thing in my opinion. But keep living in oblivioustown please, the lack of skills i see from this alliance is laughable.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Flutter has me on "ignore" so she keeps making the same mistakes.
Try checking out the truth sometime Flutter. It won't make you go blind.

To repeat (not for Flutter's benefit):

The Circle Alliance is not and never will be in factions.

Since faction and non-faction groups cannot ally, Lykor's faction characters guild cannot be allied with the Circle Alliance.

To repeat, the Circle Alliance is not a part of factions.

PS. Lykor, welcome to the Catskills Ladies' Literary Society. It has a strong bias toward fiction.
Being allied and having a spoken alliance not to attack are pretty much the same thing in my opinion. But keep living in oblivioustown please, the lack of skills i see from this alliance is laughable.
Wow is she actually claiming that this (posted by Pitr on their public forum) is not true?
Pitr on uoforums said:
Main Structure:

Circle Alliance <=======================> DRI
(most UO activities) (TB; pvp/defense/raiding)
(edit: This is why I have her on ignore. Her posts aren't worth reading. If it wasn't for ppl quoting her I'd never have to see a word.)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay then, so we can say that RUOH is allied to NmE. Thanks for clarifying.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone!! I hope everyone is doin great....

I myself feel like I am coming down with a cold. So cough drops for me!

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are proving to be someone different then I thought you were that is for sure.
So, you saw my apology? Maybe you will never see this, but it certainly was a mistake. You are no "chump".... I said that I should have typed "pal".

Now that I've set back, I know that I was typing "chum" as in "friend".... hopefully that is obvious now.

Again, I said sorry. No hard feelings. No ill-will. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.