• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fun fight this evening XV

I

Ivan - MT

We all had a blast playing tag with all of you over at CoD. The battle for the Rat was a kick in the arse!:D Hope for more run ins like that sooner than later.

O

Obsession 1

Should be even more fun now that they have allied with SI. You will no longer be just fighting XV, instead it will be nearly the entire blue shard of Baja.

Should be fun.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

No disrespect to any guild. We have chosen to allie SI, because our numbers are so small at the moment we averge 5 to 6 people on a regular night. We have had a blast fighting $C$, CT, PVP, and the other red guilds. We wish to continue putting up a good fight and it was just a numbers game.

"You will no longer be just fighting XV, instead it will be nearly the entire blue shard of Baja."

We'll work on that. We might get a few reds out of the deal.

Good luck to all, and We'll see you on the field.

I

Ivan - MT

Since XV allied with SI, you won't find us raiding you anytime soon. We won't raid or attack any blue/neutral guilds like SI etc. We will raid the red ones though if we catch them spawning. We didn't do to well this past weekend when we tried raiding PvM, but that's ok...we're still learning.

We're enjoying our time in fel these days for the most part and will continue at it.:D

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No disrespect to any guild. We have chosen to allie SI, because our numbers are so small at the moment we averge 5 to 6 people on a regular night. We have had a blast fighting $C$, CT, PVP, and the other red guilds. We wish to continue putting up a good fight and it was just a numbers game.

"You will no longer be just fighting XV, instead it will be nearly the entire blue shard of Baja."

We'll work on that. We might get a few reds out of the deal.

Good luck to all, and We'll see you on the field.
I don't blame y'all for allying with SI. It did seem you guys were having some difficulty getting some groundwork set on Baja. Hopefully this will allow your guild to grow, and perhaps in the future you will be able to field alone again.

I'd have to disagree with it just being a numbers game though. I've noticed that your play style is different than that used on Baja, and I'd suggest looking into that. You often lack a defensible position, or when one is chosen, the area is poorly chosen. Throwing paralyze fields into an open area doesn't make for much of a choke point or defense. And splitting apart from the group only serves to save oneself, unless it's for a deliberate purpose sure as a lure.

Lastly, and this applies to a lot of new guilds I see in Fel, the constant usage of Explosion/Flamestrike combos is not going to work. Given more numbers, this might be an option, but as it stands now, anyone can see those combos coming and easily prep a greater heal in advance. I wouldn't ever suggest that combo unless the target is dismounted, or strangled/bled, or otherwise unable to heal themselves. By the time you're done casting, the target is already gone or healed up, and you've wasted valuable time and mana.

I think you guys might have to learn to adapt to Baja. We do things a little differently around here.

Anyways, best of luck to both *XV* and SI on their alliance.

EDIT: Actually, I should add that *XV* does a great job with field tactics when Tiarra's around. She or he must be one hell of a field leader.

A

Abyss

He does a good job. I haven't been on alot lately to get into many fights, hopefully soon this will change!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He does a good job. I haven't been on alot lately to get into many fights, hopefully soon this will change!
I hope so too!

Had a lot of fun fighting *XV* in and outside of Shame yesterday. Good to see you guys still got lots of heart.

Hehe, Tiarra killed me too. Woot!

L

Lightning

See, the world would be fantastic if we could field those numbers each and every night - it woud be a blast! Thanks for coming, and we look forward to many more fights to come :)

I

Ivan - MT

The next time a guild of "any" color decides to enter our spawn area when not invited by prior discussion will be looked at as an act of aggression and will be attacked.:gun:

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

The next time a guild of "any" color decides to enter our spawn area when not invited by prior discussion will be looked at as an act of aggression and will be attacked.:gun:

Hmmm, open season on MT now.

F

Fro Bro

I check spawns when im on thats what i do,i dont like the dexxors on baja... they have what i dont have. that's Dp... so i kill them... thats what i do i dont need an invite to a spawn. if you see me at a spawn it is an act of agression.... i will kill you... thats what i do.

O

Obsession 1

Fro Bro is right. A spawn is a spawn and if your spawning and you see someone enter the spawn sight that you are not guilded with, it is foolish not to attack.

Win some, lose some. Such is the way of life.

Lady_Emma

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I enjoyed playing with XV very much. They are nice people and were very motivational to me in trying to defend spawns. I would like to thank you all. Lady Emma SI