• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fully designed and Decoed Auction house for sale!!! ATL

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now that i have completed the auctions i wanted to run ill be selling my auction house south of UMBRA.
This house is completely set up and ready to roll your auctions.

I will run this as a 24 hour auction
First persons bid to last more than 24 hours with out being out bid wins.
Buy out can be icqed but bids must be placed in this thread. I will not do proxy bids.

Reserve: 1 plat
Buy Out: 2.5 plat

If you have any questions please icq me at 609670565

House is 15x15 max storage.

Lots will be included in the house.

238 Clean up Dyed custom tiles(vibrant crimson and reflective shadow pigment) = 1m per = 238m total
10 vet house teles = 25m per = 250m
26 Auction Safes = 10m per = 260m
4 mannequins with invasion armor suits = 5m per = 20m
3 Portals = 40m
2 Em Rares (ancient silver monolith edge) = 110m per = 220m

Location: South of Umbra Right by the Giant spider that teles you to Luna.
5 Floors total and built to interact with the Town Banner aka selvetarm the giant spider.
umbra auction hosue.JPG '

Visitors: in A month I generated 745 visitors, simply by advertising on stratics, gen chat and passing out runes.
visitors.JPG

Last edited:

xX~Cobalt Bones~Xx

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
town banner is broken back to umbra (only works one way)
GM said that since the town is no longer active that the teleporter and spider could be deleted at anytime, and that mesanna wont fix it.

i would still be interested, what would be your reserve if all the items / deco is removed?

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
town banner is broken back to umbra (only works one way)
GM said that since the town is no longer active that the teleporter and spider could be deleted at anytime, and that mesanna wont fix it.

i would still be interested, what would be your reserve if all the items / deco is removed?
only selling as is. sorry.

also the spider goes to luna not umbra.
also unless you have a picture of a GM saying such things ill consider that your personal opinion.
Mesanna hasnt deleted glacial items, other dupes, tons of other memorials, cleaned up old EM deco etc etc etc... she has bigger fish to fry than an old town banner.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love The House look! I could offer 600 mils without all the auction safes ( I have 50 deeds at least) and without the two pillars

InfernO will come to get you

Last edited:

xX~Cobalt Bones~Xx

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i didnt say the teleporter to luna was broken, the teleporter from luna to umbra is broken. clicking the statue outside luna does not take you back to the banner like the other towns.

its still good location, and good having the deco, but its a fact teleporter is broken the one direction, and mesanna will not fix it because the town is no longer active. thats what the GM told me, when i was doing another idoc in area and sure would say the same again. im not paging again so if it matters to someone they can page themself.

EM Announcement - A word on town Banners.

"A word on abandoned locations, if a banner has been abandoned, the houses around it no longer a part of the banner location or the banner built and the town sold and/or the location no longer meets the requirements of attaining a banner in the first place expect the banner to be removed. The only exception to this is banners and locations of vast historical importance such as the Cave of Claudia Raym, the banners of Sanctus and the Order of the Ebon Skull, the town of Fogwood and the Serpent Cross Tavern, are all prime examples."

Its a good location, good luck with sale, but also people should know what they are buying. i wouldnt want to see someone spend lots of gold on this thinking the teleporter could be fixed, or that the spider deco there would absolutely last forever.