• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Full Wall Carving from Lich Champ Spawn

• Thread starter SororityGirl1913
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

SororityGirl1913

Hi all! I'm wondering what the full wall carving from the lich champ spawn is worth. It's a total of three pieces and the image is a spider. The wall carving faces the East, and shouldn't be confused with the server birth wall carving that faces the south.

Picture attached below.

Thanks!!

P.S.

This is my first attempt at posting a picture, so hopefully it works!! And if it does, thanks to Xuri/Irux for the info : )

Attachments

U

UOFree

I have seen 2 pieces sell for 60-80m so I believe that full one might get 100-150m. Now I'm just estirmating here based on the sales from the pieces.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a beautiful looking set. I think each of those 3 pieces comes from level 3 tier spawns (after dark wisps) which makes them very hard to assemble together. I'd say 100 mil easily for the 3.

S

SororityGirl1913

I'm on Great Lakes.

If the set is worth enough I'll definitely be selling it : )

Alice