• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Full Titled Items

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
With my recent purchase of Assias' amazing full titled collection, I'm looking to expand! I have already added many items and would like to acquire more. The specific items I'm looking for are "blank" of exceptional quality and not OEQ. How I wish to expand this collection is with colored armor/leather/items. I'm willing to pay very well. Please leave a post, msg me or icq (656525583) with what items you have. Thanks for your time!

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
A more thorough look at what I need.
Dc through val- Ringmail, Chainmail and plate mail suits.
These are the items I already have : DC Chainmail coif, copper close helmet, copper nose helm, shadow Chainmail tunic and legs, shadow Ringmail suit, shadow plate armor (female tunic only), and val heater shield.

Spined, horned and barbed suits of any kind. These are the items I already have: spined studded gloves and horned leather sleeves.

Also, all sigil items besides these, which I already have: Viking sword, katana, broadsword, halbred, long sword, hatchet, kryss, buckler, metal and wooden kite shields, Heather shield, leather gloves, leather gorget, leather legs, Ringmail gloves, robe, doublet, cloak, Wizards hat, feathered hat, half apron, skirt, surcoat, plain dress, fancy shirt, bandanna and sash.

Also looking for colored items such as keys and other oddities.