• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Full Set of Snowglobes - All Three Years

• Thread starter BellaofCats
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
B

BellaofCats

Hello,

I can't seem to find a thread listing the price of a full set - all three years - of snowglobes. Anyone have a ballpark?

Thank you in advance and I apologize as I am sure this has been asked many times before... I just can't seem to find a thread on it!

Bella

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Number of snow globes * 800,000 + whatever exodus is going for atm at a minimum.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad I got my collection complete prior to the turn in! HAHA! Only had like 3-4 left and just passively as seeking them before turn-in.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I certainly will not be trading in my fully named sets of globes,statues,bells,snowmen,reindeer,sleighs and candles of the solstice

all true rares...full sets...priceless....

B

BellaofCats

Thank you all for the replies, I guess I have something to think about!

Bella