• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Full Set Of Crux Armour (No Sword) Ends 9/30

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auctioning a Full set of the Crux Armor. It contains all AR pieces and the shield. (no sword)
Items are on ATL, Accepting Gold on ATL.
Auction ends 9/30 at 8PM EST

Current Offer: 1.95b by Deagan
Adding a BO Option of 2.5b

crux_suit.jpg

Thanks for Looking!

Last edited:

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I've seen most pieces selling for 200m each. Given the knowledge I have,there are 7 pieces, thus 200m * 700m = 1.4b. I'd agree, some effort needs to be allocated for collecting them all, thus another 100m or so, and I'll offer up front 1.5b.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I dont believe the suits finished yet. When the last piece dropped EM Bennu said there will be one more drop for this suit. It will be very rare and difficult to obtain.

Anyone else recall that conversation?

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont believe the suits finished yet. When the last piece dropped EM Bennu said there will be one more drop for this suit. It will be very rare and difficult to obtain.

If the last piece is going to be rarer then 20 drop and difficult to get then this is probably All I will assemble :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Yep, I remember that to. The only possible pieces left would be a sword of some kind or a cloak, all other armor spaces are already filled, and we already have crux sashes.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I though I recall them saying the suit was complete, but there would be an alternate piece?
Either way CO is now at 1.95b.

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If the last piece is going to be rarer then 20 drop and difficult to get then this is probably All I will assemble :)
I really hope that isn't the case and @EM_Bennu was just having a joke with us. Given the lore with Jacobi and Danica I think it's obvious what it's going to be and if what I'm thinking is correct it will most definitely be a part of the set. What a disappointment it would be to have it less than 20 and make half of these amazing suits that took us so long to collect incomplete.

Even then having a <20 drop on Atlantic would just be cruel...

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really hope that isn't the case and @EM_Bennu was just having a joke with us. Given the lore with Jacobi and Danica I think it's obvious what it's going to be and if what I'm thinking is correct it will most definitely be a part of the set. What a disappointment it would be to have it less than 20 and make half of these amazing suits that took us so long to collect incomplete.

Even then having a <20 drop on Atlantic would just be cruel...
it sounded to me like he said he wanted to add another piece and the hard part would be convincing mesanna to approve what he was wanting, not that it would be harder to acquire than these other pieces.

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it sounded to me like he said he wanted to add another piece and the hard part would be convincing mesanna to approve what he was wanting, not that it would be harder to acquire than these other pieces.
I hope that is the case, but the few people I spoke with heard the same thing I did :(

edit: Sorry for the slight thread derail.