• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Full sampire suit

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
Hello all, I'm thinking about building a sampire, trying too figure out how much a suit is gonna run me, didn't know if anyone was selling a full suit or if it would be cheaper too piece it together. If your selling one! Please let me know! Icq me or post it here!!

Thank you
Rage

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its always cheaper to put one together yourself. not many people like to "work" putting one together for free.

that being said, you can spend very little or very much. many people make 190stam imbued suits which are perfectly fine. i prefer 170s stam hybrid plate / studded suit using a few legendaries (damage eater and minor regens if possible) with 20 ssi on jewels and 100 mana leech bladed staffs. higher survivablity and damage overall.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. Thanks for the info Smoot
np, also, 100 damage increase suits are nice. open up another full mod on weapon. not really needed for basic hunting especially on sampire, but very nice for a dexter with healing and 75 life leech on staffs. i used this template / setup alot when basic sampire wasnt enough for certain things like blackthorns captains and things vamp embrace doesnt work on.

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
Right on bro. I was just wondering. They look fun too play. Just wondering which route I should think about taking.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Look in the Warrior Profession forum as well for more information on Sampire Suits.

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
I've been reading about different temps and varies in the warrior forums, didn't know if someone had a suit for sale, that's why I posted it here. Thanks for the info Merlin.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Solid info from Smoot there. Its pretty easy to put together a sampire suit with all this amazing new loot these days. That being said if you do just want to go and buy a suit there is a great vendor on Atlantic up by Luna North gate which has a vendor full of loads of different suits and pretty much always has stock.

You can often find runes around to it in Luna sometimes when he drops them about. The guy is called "Zed". Does he post on here? If he does then thanks for all the luck suits :)

If you can't find it I would be happy to show you @Happy Rage

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Vendor bought sampire suit will be 40-80mil and it might not be optimal because it usually doesn't take into account:
1) despicable quiver or jumu's sacred hide fire resistances
2) earring of protection
3) armor refinements
4) imbuing 5% HCI vs 5% DCI depending on the clothes/accessories you are wearing.
5) because of #1 and #2, vendor bought suits will often waste another imbue slot on resist. For my suit, I only had to imbue resist on one piece while maintaining 75/100/70/70/75 resist. I notice vendor bought suits imbue resist on two-three pieces just to get you to 70/95/70s.

If you have time and are comfortable with spreadsheets/excel, I would 100% make the suit. It is way cheaper and more optimal. My first suit took 4+ hours to make though plus another 4 or so hours of prep work and reading. (I was a complete noob 3 months ago so I had to learn from scratch) Buying/farming all the necessary ingredients to craft/imbue/enhance takes time. I highly recommend just buying the ingredients.

Rough estimate cost to build my own suit: 5 charges forge tool (17.5mil) All imbuing ingredients will run you about 500-800k per piece. Another 250k per piece for Powder of Fortifying. Maybe another 1mil for reforging tools.

Last edited: