• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Full Pvp Perry healing cannon Mage suit w/skill

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
You get 12 hpr 6 sr 26 mana reg 45 DCI all resists maxed. 100 lrc 50% ep 30 sdi 7/6 fcr 2/4 fc (with town buff) 44 lmc ( 40 max with medable suit ) suit is medable +25 hp +38 mana +19 str +10 Dex +24 int 24% cold eater + 24% poison eater +20 chiv skill +15 Perry spell channeling soul charge 15% reflective paralyze ! Sither talisman required. This is a max with eater and skill bonus Pvp healing Perry cannon Mage suit. Sujested skills anatomy Margery healing evl. Perry resist spells. The Perry will work with the 50% block chance bonus from the combination of anatomy + eval intelligence. 2bil optional upgrade! Add in damage eater upgrade available trade off soul. Price will go to 2.2 with damage eater pre patch shield! On that upgrade

Attachments

Last edited:

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You want 2b for a non max HPR mage suit with cold and poison eater? And only 15 usable skill ? Just stahppp

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
3 pics include sweet shield powerful brace with skill and arms! Plus u will see to the right all the stats magic defense resists. All of the medable suit items and common Mage is maxed. 24% energy eater and 24% poison eater included overall. Let me know if this is what you are wishing for. For 2 bill is very fair. All legendary pieces on the suit!!! Other then a super sweet shield or pre patch 12% damage eater shield option!

Attachments

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
You want 2b for a non max HPR mage suit with cold and poison eater? And only 15 usable skill ? Just stahppp
Why would u need max hpr? It's 12 out of 18 plus u have healing eaters max defense and offense plus magic heals and pots!! For 2 bill that's a great price. If u want to spend 4 plus bill I'll add in the unessery hpr lol and like super slight things that won't make a difference at all! And if u knew suits u would understand that. The only regenerate that matters in a 60 sec Pvp match if u know what ur doing is mana regeneration bc of heals n finishers. All the rest u have way covered with this suit and buid refresh pots and 3 different healing opportunities. So for the 2 bill your getting a great deal and can live with 12/18 hpr. more then enough!

Last edited:

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
For example those arms u posted in the screenshot are worth 15-20 m nobody in this game wants any eater except for fire/kinetic/damage, max hpr is a high priority on a mage suit because you cannot heal on the run.
Im not sure whos been selling you this armor telling you its worth that much but those are very basic standard mage pieces, and that is an easily obtainable shield maybe 15-20m as well

The bracelet is nice yeah but thats all u got going for you.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
For example those arms u posted in the screenshot are worth 15-20 m nobody in this game wants any eater except for fire/kinetic/damage, max hpr is a high priority on a mage suit because you cannot heal on the run.
Im not sure whos been selling you this armor telling you its worth that much but those are very basic standard mage pieces, and that is an easily obtainable shield maybe 15-20m as well

Honestly, with the uprise in holy fisters, you might add energy eater to that list too. Even though holy fist has been nerfed, 4-5 of them still do kinky things to a person.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed

And your completely wrong u can heal with the healing skill and pots wile running!!! That's what gives u max offence and max defense on this toon! And there's room for scribe if u really wanted it. Plus I may just add damage eater in. I have a shield with 12% damage eater and all the other stuff. That one is pre patch. I have to up the price by 10% tho. I'm trying to give someone a budget killer Mage ! All mana to kill heals with bandages n pots. Perry makes it so u don't get disrupted. I'll add 12% damage eater in tomorrow and up the price to 2.2bill and those arms are a great addition. I've seen u say 50 mill max with out eater on it. So everyone used holly fist and poison. I'll add damage there now it worth like 3bill. I'll keep it at 2.2 bill priced to sell

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm trying to give someone a budget killer Mage ! AI'll add 12% damage eater in tomorrow and up the price to 2.2bill and those arms are a great addition. I've seen u say 50 mill max with out eater on it. I'll add damage there now it worth like 3bill. I'll keep it at 2.2 bill priced to sell
I'm not sure you know what those words mean..

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Here I will give u 12% damage eater n cut the 15% soul. Which is better since u have the healing skill and pots for heals. That gives u a ton more mana.

Attachments

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
It's rly not. Takes 1 scribe mage to shut it down with lightning lol.
I've added in damage eater option that will give u a huge leg up agenced a scribe Mage and u could also add in scribe. Plenty of options since u don't need wrestling

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What are u taking about? The suit is 2bill. Or 2.2 with damage eater upgrade. Just want to make sure u don't confuse everyone else.
I think @genchattroll101 sold a few mage suits much better then this a few months back for 600-700m. I understand someone told you these pieces were good but they were def taking advantage of you.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Honestly, with the uprise in holy fisters, you might add energy eater to that list too. Even though holy fist has been nerfed, 4-5 of them still do kinky things to a person.
I dont agree with that one bit. The only holy fister left on Atlantic is Dont Hate, and the small amount of LS pvp lately i havent seen any so..

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That's your problem right there. There are more servers than just Atl or LS, for example some GL guild was running with 8 holy fisters, and still is.
Im sorry i guess im referring to servers with actual competitive pvp. My mistake

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Such a small world you must live in... Inside your own imagination. lol
So your saying a group of 6 dudes who play holy fisters on great lakes a dead shard is a valid point that everyone should start using energy eater over fire/damage/kinetic ?

I might live in a small world but you sure have a small thought process

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So your saying a group of 6 dudes who play holy fisters on great lakes a dead shard is a valid point that everyone should start using energy eater over fire/damage/kinetic ?

I might live in a small world but you sure have a small thought process
No, I used some players as a simple example that Holy fisters are still used, I'm sorry if that was too complicated for you to follow. I used Great Lakes as an example that Atlantic and LS aren't the only servers where PvP happens, it happens all over but it's just not frequent and you tend to have to search it out. Furthermore I've found a few players on both LS and Atl who still run holy fisters, even though they've been nerfed, they still do well as a group. Nonetheless I didn't state "hey energy is an absolute must have default for every suit" I stated one MIGHT as in it's a preference, not a requirement.

Again, I'm sorry if all this was too complicated for you to understand.

tl;dr: You shouldn't take personal preferences so personally.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No, I used some players as a simple example that Holy fisters are still used, I'm sorry if that was too complicated for you to follow. I used Great Lakes as an example that Atlantic and LS aren't the only servers where PvP happens, it happens all over but it's just not frequent and you tend to have to search it out. Furthermore I've found a few players on both LS and Atl who still run holy fisters, even though they've been nerfed, they still do well as a group. Nonetheless I didn't state "hey energy is an absolute must have default for every suit" I stated one MIGHT as in it's a preference, not a requirement.

Again, I'm sorry if all this was too complicated for you to understand.

tl;dr: You shouldn't take personal preferences so personally.
So to sum up, before when there was no holy fist the only energy damage your taking was ebolt/lightning , and because 1.8% of pvpers still holy fist (and the same amount of people still cast mage spells) now Energy eater is a viable(wanted) eater to a suit?

Okay i retract my statement to now say "Energy eater is a viable(wanted) eater on a suit if you are on Great Lakes and you happen to be pvping a group of 6 holy fisters" Gotcha

Oh and its not a personal preference, its the fact the the pieces that appeal to the most buyers and get the most amount of gold are in fact exactly what i stated, and the only reason it was stated was to help best friend understand why in no way shape or form is his suit worth what he wants.. unless you are the person selling him this armor and telling him its better then it really is, which would make sense at this point.

Zappy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Im sorry i guess im referring to servers with actual competitive pvp. My mistake
Just to let you know, Europa has had massive PvP these last few weeks. Every guild runs 1-3 fisters.

I agree that Energy eater is next to worthless, but maybe refrain from being an ass about making your point, eh? ;)

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Just to let you know, Europa has had massive PvP these last few weeks. Every guild runs 1-3 fisters.

I agree that Energy eater is next to worthless, but maybe refrain from being an ass about making your point, eh? ;)
eu has terrible pvp, everyone is awful

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
So to sum up, before when there was no holy fist the only energy damage your taking was ebolt/lightning , and because 1.8% of pvpers still holy fist (and the same amount of people still cast mage spells) now Energy eater is a viable(wanted) eater to a suit?

Okay i retract my statement to now say "Energy eater is a viable(wanted) eater on a suit if you are on Great Lakes and you happen to be pvping a group of 6 holy fisters" Gotcha

Oh and its not a personal preference, its the fact the the pieces that appeal to the most buyers and get the most amount of gold are in fact exactly what i stated, and the only reason it was stated was to help best friend understand why in no way shape or form is his suit worth what he wants.. unless you are the person selling him this armor and telling him its better then it really is, which would make sense at this point.
Hey first u said its not worth 2 bill bc it did not have max hpr then I was like there's 4 ways to heal. Then u said well no damage eater not worth 2 bill. So I added damage eater. Now it's bc there's energy eater well that's good bc u have everything else plus u win 18% of all fights. I'm not sure sure why you are in this thread thank you for telling me all that stuff but none of what u are saying makes any since at all!!! It's a great suit for a great price. Not the best of the best that costs way more but it's perfect and I would run it. It has everything to the max someone would want!!'

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey first u said its not worth 2 bill bc it did not have max hpr then I was like 4 way
Yeah guys let's stay on topic here, this isn't a PVP debate! Now as far as the suit goes, @Best Friend since you always ask everyone to post full pics on their threads make sure to post yours on top too next time your selling. Maybe the price needs to be lowered... 500Mil Reserve with a Buyout instead of a 2-2.2Bil price tag, but again that's your call since your selling :D
im willing to go down but just not sure if I want to sell. I mean 3 eaters in suit max defense and offence medable and best of all 27 reg on suit. Not sure what else plus skill for 2 bill is a great deal! But I am willing to go down some or maybe I will through in the sither. I'm not posting all the pics bc people don't know how to build suits and people will be like omg this one piece dose not have this one mod the suit is crap which makes no sense bc its all maxed out defense and offence so what more could u want? Anything more is a waste

Last edited: