• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Full 211 Stam Gargoyle Suit

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, just want to hear your opinion:) Price Check (so far) only!

With:
Slither
Crimson
Conjurers Garb
4 Int Boots
Corguls Enchanted Sash
Rangers Cloak of Augmentation
--------------------------------------------------------------
MODS (without weapons)
20 mana reg
40 lower mana cost
24 hit point increase
45 defense chance increase (+17/25 on throwing weps)
30 hit chance increase (+15 weps)

31 dexterity inc
22 mana inc
8 int inc
61 stamina increase -> 211 stamina (!)
15 swing speed increase
with every weapon you get 15 hit chance
with the throwing weps you get +17 on soul glaive, + 25 DCI on cyclone.
Resis:

Using this weapon:
vicious scepter of defense (garg disarm/ai, 1hand)
hit physical area 30
hit lightning 50
splintering weapon 25
battle lust
-100 luck
15 hit chance
10 damage increase
20 cold resis (no need)

hope nothing that I forgot!
Using this on a ninja thrower - gg

Attachments

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
definitely looks like it needs a gigantic boost in stamina regen. i find you need 5-7 just to maintian stam when flying around, let alone only have 1 stam over the "mark" u will almost never actually be at 210 stam. the armor pieces need some work, no offense. you can sacrifice some of the mr for sr if u hit the right pieces... they should drop when going for animated like that.

if you had stam on the ring in place of dmg, and dmg on the brac is place of dex, it'd be ok.

stats aren't bad if u can maintain those while swapping out the mr, i'm assuming its base 110/120/78

Last edited:

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh...Im kinda speechless.
Ive beeng fighting with 210 stam suits for some months now. You loose stam while running - I agree. Yet with a well timed stamina pot it s no problem.
Stamina reg is regarded as a wasted mod. It doesnt prevent you from loosing while running straight ot chasing someone. Hence my main attack with this template is disarm(splint) - I dont need to perma chug staminas as I hardly run. Enemies die on screen.

The 20 mana reg is a blessing. It s a team template, support and can do 1on1. I just fought 4vs 1 (3 garg dexxers, a human dexxer) vs me. I stood on screen with animal form/mirror images, redlined one, he ran...All possible due to 20 mana reg and NOT due to 20 stamina reg.

Stamina reg is **** and useless.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
to each their own. i find my 180 stam thrower with max damage and such more viable than the 210 one i made. i found i sacrificed too much on the 210 stam setup and lost more offense than i truely gained. also, yes u can negate the stam loss while flying by hammering refreshes when needed, but u also then burn them up fast as hell. Basically everytime u want to throw ur gunna hit ur stam pot. i simply burn two mods on the suit to have 6 stam regen, and with reforging obviously its fairly simple to have those wasted mods cleared up. for that same reason, pre the night site sandles i always had night site on my necklace rather than carry night site pots.

i still run 15mr and dont have to have dci or hci on my weaps, just straight offense. I run the samp temp as u just slightly different setup, also utilizing a badass splintering disc mace. u dont need the "uber speed" on the soul glaive really, to be honest.

but as i said to each their own. the 210 stam thrower has to be done absolutely perfect for it to be good. the archer is much more forgiving in the sacrifices you have to make.

good luck in selling the suit if thats what u are doing

Last edited: