• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

From the Office of the Supreme Chancellor!

P

Paschal

From the Office of the Supreme Chancellor:

Firstly, i would like to Thank everyone involved in the decision to put me in this position, with that aside we have much work that needs to be done. I think it is imperative to inform everyone of my plans with this Office, First i plan on opening every line of Communication to ensure our growth and success. And in doing so, we will find issues that the Core will have to address immediately. I am prepared for anything the Townships can throw at the Core, now i want to verify that all the Core is ready. We will be having our first Void Core Meeting Thursday at 8PM EST, to be held in the Hall of Virtue in Cibola. This meeting is the first and a formality to get everyone acquainted. Introductions will lead off the meeting and then we will move right into lines of Communication. After we open all the Lines possible it is essential to establish goals of the Void Core and the Supreme Chancellor. The Core will come together to discuss and determine the overall goals and responsibilities of the Void Core and the Supreme Chancellor. After the Goals are defined clearly the Core will then move forward to ensure the goals are actively being pursued. With all of the Core working together i wholeheartedly believe we will accomplish all we set out to accomplish and more. I look forward to meeting with all of you and discussing the topics that drive the Ethereal Void Imperium.

*Signed*
Scorpio
Supreme Chancellor of the Ethereal Void Imperium

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I look forward to seeing your many great ideas and for the Void core to really get into it.

Can we blow up Rivi? :party:

P

Paschal

I am rather Excited my self, to see the Core get into i, not to see my own great ideas ofcourse hehe but as to your request we can leave it up to a vote! All in Favor of Blowing Up Rivi, Say I! lol

T

Tiger Lily

Welcome Scorpio and I look forward to working with you! You may want to add me to icq *smiles* 151-699-391

~Lady Shiela