• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

From the Long-Long Ago

Ivy Shadowfare

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
A little hello from a face of the long ago.

I find myself sometimes reflecting, and found my way here this time. I noticed I'm remembered fairly fondly, all things considered.

I wouldn't mind reconnecting with old faces, even in new places. There's never been another realm to rival my experiences in roleplaying since Ultima Online and I'm starting to fear I won't ever recapture that magic.

Take care,

Ivy
(Jenna)

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am alwenaka and please to meet you :heart:

i hope we see each other soon

we can talk abut things

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*waves to Ivy*

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed I'm remembered fairly fondly, all things considered.
I like to think that had Britannia been a real place, the Tower and Golden Brew eventually forged a loose alliance, having long since agreeing to disagree on the yin and yang of one another but realizing that their true love was of their rich histories, arcane lore, and... ale (or tea, for the likes of Ivy). Like two grumpy old WWI vets from opposing sides who later taught history at the same university. The Brew sends its regards to a frenemy who has little equal.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And just when the sleepy little hamlet of Baja was peaceful once again......

Greetings Lady Ivy,
I don't believe we've met. Welcome!

TheItalian567

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH HO! MAN!! I remember you, Jenna.. If you're the same one from waaaaaay back in the day. My character's name was Ryan (changed to Regord). I recall you had a fancy keep.. or castle. The good ole days! You took me gazer hunting with a dragon for the first time in my youngin' days!

Ivy Shadowfare

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
WarderDragon; These days I've been playing a bit in GW2. I'm doing the broke-college-student thing (finally), and shy away from monthly fees. I was in WoW for a while. I deeply miss roleplaying. I'm always on the lookout for other options though.

Wildstar: *waves!*

Brytt: I like to think the same. Ivy was always very much for the socialization, perhaps a little more for the political - but it was almost always in the name of the gathering of knowledge.

Ryan: I seem to remember this a bit. Ivy always tried to keep her good deeds on the hush-hush. ;)

And thanks to all for the welcome. It may be I'll find my way back around to 'home' one of these days.