• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

From Pacific with love.

S

suprshadow

Hey Napa Valley hows it going?? This is KoS messaging all shards on UO

Before you ask back, it is not going very well over here .As we all know UO is only a ghost of its former glory BUT i wish to bring that back to the west coast. Pacific PvP guilds are trash compared to mine here and its really starting to drag this shard down. Our guild stomps pretty much any guild here even numbers(even lesser numbers) and i would like to extend a hand out towards this shard in an attempt to try and create a west coast "Atlantic" shard.

Please as a reminder, most likely we will be stomping your guild into the ground too but dont quit to fast! Over time you might win one.... Maybe.

Hope to see new pvp guilds on pac! Maybe we could get like one from each shard and see whos the best?? :O

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Before you ask back, it is not going very well over here .As we all know UO is only a ghost of its former glory BUT i wish to bring that back to the west coast. Pacific PvP guilds are trash compared to mine here and its really starting to drag this shard down. Our guild stomps pretty much any guild here even numbers(even lesser numbers) and i would like to extend a hand out towards this shard in an attempt to try and create a west coast "Atlantic" shard.

Please as a reminder, most likely we will be stomping your guild into the ground too but dont quit to fast! Over time you might win one.... Maybe.

Hope to see new pvp guilds on pac! Maybe we could get like one from each shard and see whos the best?? :O
Maybe all the people on Pac got tired of the trash talk and left for better shards like Napa.

Tom

M

MasterP

LOL this guy is on something. We play pac often but not alot anymore because of pvpers like him. We win they cry and make excesses. We lose and we suck blah blah blah. Fact is KoS is the biggest and most active guild on Pac since we are not as active there. However in the last week i do believe SUPR 4 KoS 1.

If you wish to fight the fastest people you ever seen on UO. Go fight KoS. If you wish to fight the biggest trash talking losers in UO. Go fight KoS. Suprshadow aka Walmart = garbage.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
peter you can talk **** to my guild mates when you can pay the debts your guild owes myself+ everyone they lost duels to and didnt pay up kk?

I'm not going to argue with an idiot as yourself; I've offered many 3v3/4v4/5v5 fights always denied. The fact is you win and talk **** while having numbers, we lose you don't ever see us crying about it yet when we kill you your whining like little waffles almost instant but I myself say GF nearly every time but EVERY word from your mouth is Your a hacker Your a cheater, maybe peter you would have fun in this game if you stopped crying; alterego jr?