• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

from Dev's 'Didjaknowfile'

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm guessing, judging from the lack of chatter on it, that a whole lot of our Legends players don't know that our EMs, Helios and Tashik, have a page set up where we can keep in touch :)

The page has not been updated in some time but I'm thinking that's because of a noticeable lack of response...... and I'm thinking that's because y'all didn't know about it! ;)

so here's a linky....... go visit this page!

You can also find it by looking at the right hand side of the main Stratics news page... go visit, leave a comment! Let our EMs know that they're doing a good job!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yep you're right, didnt know about it.
I knew they were sposed to be getting one, but the fact that it was made and put into action was Legends best kept secret :p
Now that it's bookmarked, I will be checking it time to time, hope they get active on it =)

M

MoneyMaker

Hmm, that tidbit of info was mighty helpful!
Thanks Dev, for giving us a linky to it. (and informing us about it)
Now hopefully there will be good comments for the EMs, since I do believe that they are doing a great job, in the toughest of times (with SA right around the corner and all).

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
more from the Didjaknowfile!

lots of goodies about SA explained on the playguide pages of the Herald

doesn't cover everything yet (like Bullet's discovery of craftable soulstone fragments!) but much of it is there..... including battle chickens!!:D

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dev has surpassed me in post count. How did I let that happen!