Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A Thank You to Our Community Members

Hail Guest!

A Special Thank You Notice has been posted you may read about it HERE!

3. Forum Issues

Hail Guest!
    There is currently an issue causing double postings on the Forums, we have been looking into this and want you all to know if you receive a "Service Unavailable" popup your posting went through, you do not need to click Submit once again.

from Dev's 'Didjaknowfile'

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Jun 4, 2009.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm guessing, judging from the lack of chatter on it, that a whole lot of our Legends players don't know that our EMs, Helios and Tashik, have a page set up where we can keep in touch :)

The page has not been updated in some time but I'm thinking that's because of a noticeable lack of response...... and I'm thinking that's because y'all didn't know about it! ;)

so here's a linky....... go visit this page!

You can also find it by looking at the right hand side of the main Stratics news page... go visit, leave a comment! Let our EMs know that they're doing a good job!
  2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot

*puts a tack in it*
  3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Babbling Loonie Stratics Veteran Staff Alumnus

yep you're right, didnt know about it.
    I knew they were sposed to be getting one, but the fact that it was made and put into action was Legends best kept secret :p
    Now that it's bookmarked, I will be checking it time to time, hope they get active on it =)
  4. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

Hmm, that tidbit of info was mighty helpful!
    Thanks Dev, for giving us a linky to it. (and informing us about it)
    Now hopefully there will be good comments for the EMs, since I do believe that they are doing a great job, in the toughest of times (with SA right around the corner and all).
  5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

more from the Didjaknowfile!

lots of goodies about SA explained on the playguide pages of the Herald

[​IMG]

doesn't cover everything yet (like Bullet's discovery of craftable soulstone fragments!) but much of it is there..... including battle chickens!!:D
  6. uorichreallifepoor

uorichreallifepoor Journeyman

saved it thank you:thumbup:
  7. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Dev has surpassed me in post count. How did I let that happen!