• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friends of the Lib mission

I

Intrepida

This mission is BS like a crafter has a prayer. I got it finaly founf the bee guyt and went for the scorped killed 6 no Sack died a few times then called it a night went back today killed two more got a scak went to him and he wouldnt take it said I had failed so I wnet back retook the mission went to him still wouldnt take the one I got so went back to get another killed two died a few times and said forget it I will just sell what I craft the old way.

I

Intoxication

you can get them on any char then just give them to your crafter to turn in

I

Intrepida

Then why would it not take the one I had on me. even after I retook the mission? is it bugged or some thing the Bee guy acted as if the item wasnt in my pack and it was and it was highlighted as a active quest Item.

I

Intoxication

i think you have to have them all when you go back to him not sure

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd recommend taking this to the Players forum, something sounds off, maybe a new bug or something, but the people in Players Corner have a good bead on stuff like that. Good luck to you.

L

Lady Tiger

you need to have them all on you and you have a time limit to get the poison sacks and you need to toggle them orange for the quest bee guy to take them

I

Intrepida

Thank you all. Reading this I think I messed up alright thought I only needed one

Got fustraited so I reopened one of my hold accounts that I closed in 2004 and transfered one of my toons thats 6 years old to handle it hehehe.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all. Reading this I think I messed up alright thought I only needed one

Got fustraited so I reopened one of my hold accounts that I closed in 2004 and transfered one of my toons thats 6 years old to handle it hehehe.
lol.. glad you have things under control now. :)