• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friends list

S

Squeaker

I know that most of us have this problem, but I've found that not everyone knows about it, and feelings still get hurt. The friend's list is very limited. To make a new friend (even for a short time), someone else has to be deleted. I would love to keep all friends but that is just impossible if I want to make new ones, or bring others over from Squeaker. Usually I only delete multiple toons belonging to the same person or family. That way, the person is not lost to me and we can refriend later. I have never x'ed anyone out of anger or because they have done something wrong. Don't ever think that! It's always a spur of the moment decision, and if it's late at night - it's almost never a good one.

If anyone has any better ideas on how to handle this, please let me know!

L

Little Sadie

I was just thinking of posting the same thing. I hate how limited we are with the list. It is driving me crazy. Feline has been full for a long time. I have taken to deleting multiple toons also in order to add new friends. I have even started deleting toons that I don't play with anymore. I know that sounds horrible but it has to be done. I can't see keeping someone on that I never see or play with. With friends that have multiple toons, we have used Yahoo to solve the problem. When I want to go with a friend on another toon I just delete the one toon and add the other exchanging a code on Yahoo. It takes a few seconds but keeps my friends. We have made sure to have Yahoo up at all times and I have all of my multi toon playing friends on it.

As far as my new black cat Sake, for anyone that has her, please feel free to delete her. After careful consideration, she will rarely be played for a long, long time. I take Sake out only when bored of HQs and feel the need to run carefree through the streets of TTC in search of the ever elusive bloodsucker. LOL! I have Feline to finish and then Sushi to start. Sushi isn't even out out DDL yet! Sake is a long way down the list. I won't feel bad if anyone deletes her for currently playing friends.

I have friends that I just talk on Yahoo while playing together. We have no room to add each other. That works out pretty well as there is no fear of suspension from TT for the occasional erroroneous chat that slips out.
Yahoo seems to be the answer for my group of friends. My Yahoo ID in in my profile if anyone wants to add me. Disney really needs to extend our lists to at least 100!

K

Kippy

I found that it is easier to just X someone if you have them on yahoo or teamspeak (or any other way of communicating with them) Like Sadie here, I haven't had her on my friends list since DXD was shut down, but we still battle together one in a blue moon, we get together on yahoo or TS, problem solved.

L

Little Sadie

Yes, Chanty Yahoo works great for that. It really helps a lot. I just got new headphones for my new laptop so I have to test them out on TS. TS is great for that!

K

Kippy

OWOOOOO!
Can't wait to have you back on TS, let me know when so i can give you new server info.

C

Crazy Fireball

OWOOOOO!
Can't wait to have you back on TS, let me know when so i can give you new server info.
I Still need the new server info.. Ever sence the old one like, crashed.. i have not been on and I have talked to lea ann on the german server and she said when she fixes it i can get back in.

If you want, PM it to me here or on TTC when you have time. (That is if you want) lol