• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday Caption Fun 57

N

Noles

Last week, for our Friday Caption Fun festivities, you provided quips for an image featuring a confused Spartan. Here are the top captions you left for that particular image!

"When Jimmy was told, "The enemy is us," he took drastic measures." -Mutiny N648
"Hey, this multiplayer map is TINY!" -PWKWSFI
"During the Fall of Reach, ONI didn't bother listing Tom as MIA because everyone expected him to die fairly easily." -Varmah52
"I paid 300,000 cR for this helmet, and now I can't see a thing! I demand a refund!" -Ch1ck3nFr1kaS33
"The UNSC's prime candidate for Operation: Human Shield." -darediablo199
"The pinnacle of reverse engineering for the UNSC." -TD Appocolapse
"He shouldn't have worn a GUNGNIR helmet to a scoping battle." -STARS1AY3R
"Mind if I, uh, butt in?" -MCOTIB
"Nuf rof si siht gnithgif rof si siht nug ym si siht elfir ym si siht." -cryptickidd

Now that we've wrapped up that picture, let's start a new one. Up for your captioning pleasure this week is an image featuring a Spartan that has apparently confused a Warthog for a bull. Soak in the screenshot, then leave your witty and relevant quip in a comment. Off you go!

Author: Firehead222

Continue reading...