• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday Caption Fun 56

N

Noles

Last week, for our Friday Caption Fun festivities, you provided quips for an image featuring a Spartan who brought a golf club to a gunfight. Here are the top captions you left for that particular image!

"Wow. My friends said this course was brutal, but I did not expect this." -Link1201
"General Woods misunderstood when the UNSC said it was going to take another swing at diplomacy." -GunnerDude
"And you thought sand traps and water hazards ruined your game!" -Firestorm12
"Bet you can't smash it." -NebuchadnezzaRT
"The next blockbuster game in the Halo franchise has just been announced
and has been properly titled, Halo: Fore!" -Bruised BananaS
"Spartan's never die, they're just golfing in action." -QueenlyTree124
"Aim for the balls!" -Majatek
"Play golf, they said. It will be fun, they said." -James Schihl
"I think I'm going to need a 9 iron..." -Coux73

Now that we've wrapped up that picture, let's start a new one. Up for your captioning pleasure this week is an image featuring an adorable stuffed bear. Soak in the screenshot, then leave your witty and relevant quip in a comment. Off you go!

Author: Flook666

Continue reading...