• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Fresh Rose" Tokuno Pigment?

• Thread starter Wallenstein
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Wallenstein

So I know there are "Rose" and "Fresh Peach" pigments, but I just picked up a "Fresh Rose" pigment from a beetle.

Is this some kind of glitch? I have never seen a Fresh Rose pigment and it's not included in the ten new pigments.. also, haven't ever seen it on a vendor and I get zero Google results for ultima online "fresh rose".

Pic: http://vboards.stratics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1867&stc=1&d=1247015537

Edit: Color of bottle:

Pic 2: http://vboards.stratics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1868&stc=1&d=1247015670

Attachments

B

Beastmaster

Apparently today's patch changed "fresh peach" to "fresh plum" and "rose" to "fresh rose".

W

Wallenstein

Apparently today's patch changed "fresh peach" to "fresh plum" and "rose" to "fresh rose".
Yup just realized the same thing. Got another "Fresh Rose" a minute ago and checked-- all of my previous Roses and Peaches have changed.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The change affected all the ones already in existence too.

T

TheGrayGhost

Were having an Odd issue with it here atm lol. Mine shows up as fresh plum and Fresh rose but my wifes still show up as Fresh Peach and Rose. Same client and both say they patched fine. Any ideas why she's still seeing the old pigments?

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
her patch didn't apply properly, try deleting everything in the "patch" folder in her game folder and patching again.

W

wee papa smurf

I thought when i logged in and got my "Fresh Plum" it was uber rare lol!

I seen the dollar sign scroll down screen :D

B

Beastmaster

Copy the cliloc.enu file from the working pc to the nonworking.