• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Fresh Bard here!

• Thread starter Cheepareap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cheepareap

Hello all! I just decided to make a Mage/Provoker today and I'm using a straight up Mage Template with Music and Provocation. Ive always wanted a bard and I hear they are good for making money and getting some nice items from time to time. Now I'm curious to know, where would a good place be to go hunt? Destard is the best place I can think of off the top of my head. Dragons on Dragons and even Greater Dragons! Where else might be a profitable place to hunt?

My template Idea so far consist of:

Magery - 100 (115 with the tome of lost knowledge)
Meditation - 100
Evaluating Int. - 100
Musicianship - 120
Provocation - 120

What else would be a good idea? Peacemaking maybe? Resisting spells? Discord?

5% Luck

I sugest discord and resist spells.

Alot of bard i know run discord and spell weaving which is a nice combo but the resist spells is better for survivability. If you have a good dance to your step and dont realy hunt in very nasty spawns(doom/champspawns) then SW would be better. But if you plain on seeing and handling the nastiest places in the game resist spells would make you as opposed to break you. GJ on the 120 provoke. Tough skill!

Discord is worse LOL

C

Cheepareap

Oh, I'm sorry. I think you misunderstood me, Those are the skills I want on my template. I just made my character today actually :) already GM magery med and eval. Working Provocation at glow graveyard tomorrow sometime.