• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fresh Atlantic Event Tunic

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought Bennu mentioned 10, and one of the monsters poofed. If the author was in error, it would be my fault.

Edit: initially I thought that one of the monsters poofed. I had confirmation that it did not. I apologize for the error.

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, bennu said 15 of the void mobs spawned, so IDK. I'll bid 55m though :)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
15 total was confirmed, my fault for this.

However, with regards to price keep in mind the color...the great name...the fact that its a wearable tunic...annnnd it is the end of the bennu season one items. ;)

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
15 total was confirmed, my fault for this.

However, with regards to price keep in mind the color...the great name...the fact that its a wearable tunic...annnnd it is the end of the bennu season one items. ;)
Ya I asked him, he said he doesn't give numbers but said *15 monsters spawned, so that might give you an idea*. Also not sure if it matters but 15 dif people don't have them because I ended up getting 2 :)

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I asked him, he said he doesn't give numbers but said *15 monsters spawned, so that might give you an idea*. Also not sure if it matters but 15 dif people don't have them because I ended up getting 2 :)
Yeah, the event was poorly organized imo. My dragon did a lot of damage to most of them, but still didn't get looting rights. :/

ATLPvPer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still available. I'm going to keep the bids going until Tuesday, 31st, 11:59 p.m. EST. However it will keep going for 10 minutes after each bid to prevent someone just bidding at the end.

Thanks folks.

Also - The tunic is a LOT brighter/vibrant than it is in the picture. It is a very unique color. If you want to take a look at it, my icq is 267-628-619.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For all interested bidders, I personally vouch for the OP's credibility with regards to any items sold.

ATLPvPer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bids ending tonight (Tuesday) at midnight. As I said, 10 minutes added to the deadline with each additional bid.

good luck.

ATLPvPer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last day to bid. Will get a hold of winner tomorrow after I'm home from work. Leave your ICQ or message it to me if you've won.

Thanks.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
This feels like eBay. I'll do 200

ATLPvPer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6 minutes to make another bid, as the auction extends 10 mins after each bid. So far HB is 200mil, Clops. Heading to bed.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I'm doing this on my iPhone in a state I don't live in. Very fee items do that for me. :D

L

lupushor

i'd outbid you just to teach your iPhone a lesson :p

All yours, congrats.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Well thank you. :). Very few items I want, but I save up my money for them. :)