• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Ventrilo to use!

C

CharrGaming

Hey guys,
I have a pretty big vent server for you guys to use. Not just for GW2 but for any other games. Share it with your friends etc. :)
PM me if you want your own channel with admin / password to it!
gw2gg.zapto.org

Last edited by a moderator:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys,
I have a pretty big vent server for you guys to use. Not just for GW2 but for any other games. Share it with your friends etc. :)
PM me if you want your own channel with admin / password to it!
gw2gg.zapto.org
Thank you for allowing any community member of any games to jump on your vent. I also put your text in white so everybody could see it. I couldn't but it may be my settings for the page.

C

CharrGaming

Thank you for allowing any community member of any games to jump on your vent. I also put your text in white so everybody could see it. I couldn't but it may be my settings for the page.

Thanks I don't know why it's showing up black lol

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, you are welcome. No worries I have done it myself when we did the forum change. I was like wtf when it happened to me? lol