Free Vendor Rentals All over Luna !!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sep 3, 2007
Travelling Sosaria
The Ancient Conclave of Wisdom is providing Free Vendor Rentals inside the walls of Luna at several locations around the city.

The conditions are as follows and very simple.

You provide the Rental Contract.

You must keep it stocked at all times.

Item pricing should be in the lower half of the market. Hence let’s say we run a search on searchuo to compare the pricing your Items should fall in the lower half of the list.

Normal daily staple providers have preference. People selling items such as Bolts, Arrows, Bandi’s Furniture, plants you all know what I am talking about.

The locations sponsored by the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom are available

Embassy Ancient Conclave of Wisdom – East Gate 34 vendor spots open

South Gate Vendors – South Gate 45 vendor spots open

West Gate Vendors – West Gate 25 vendor spots open

Sage’s Corner – NW Corner – 50 Vendor Spots open

Sage’s Rest – SW Corner – 28 vendor spots open

North Gate Vendors – North Gate – 28 vendor spots open

Chapel of Light – NE Corner – 50 Vendor spots open

Deal or no Deal UO Style – east of the North Gate – 40 vendor spots

Quartermaster Store – Across from the North Gate – 50 Vendor spots​

If you have never thought you could afford a vendor in Luna before you can now!!

Let’s just do it right! Only 350 vendor spots available. Limit three per person.

Vendors not stocked or price gouging will have their contracts ended spots given away.

All contracts will renew weekly. Scripter’s, hacks, dupers, and cheats need not apply. You will be dealt with swiftly.​

L

Locker

I've had 3 vendors from Nabin's program for about a month and it's great. Not having or even being able to afford a house in Luna it's fantastic for a new player to have a spot to sell the goodies I've been collecting in my first few months of playing UO.

Not to mention the extra cash is quite nice.

Thanks Nabin and I would recommend taking advantage of this offer to anyone who plays and doesn't currently have a selling spot in Luna.

Peace,

Locker

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 5, 2008
:danceb:I know I know i can have a free spot from the oh so nice sir nabin.. its ok cause i have the hottest Vendor on Napa- South side of Luna- across the street from the kind sir nabins nearly empty vendor house- AoF-HoM-Orny- Bleue set- full tok dye set also seperate tok dyes- Primer Arms-animal taming tals- uber rings and bracelets- weapons- come one come all... like i said before things are flyin off the vendor and i am restocking daily :eek:snap:

L

Locker

If your vendors don't stop looking at mine with all that attitude I'm going to send them across the block to whup their asses and take all that leet **** and sell it for myself.

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:
:gun::gun::gun:
:gun:

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 5, 2008
If your vendors don't stop looking at mine with all that attitude I'm going to send them across the block to whup their asses and take all that leet **** and sell it for myself.

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:
:gun::gun::gun:
:gun:

LOL Big D dont make me drive down the hill to your place and SMOKE YOU OUT :p lmao.. stop being so stubborn and let me hook ya up with weps son :p

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sep 3, 2007
Travelling Sosaria
The Ancient Conclave of Wisdom is providing Free Vendor Rentals inside the walls of Luna at several locations around the city.

The conditions are as follows and very simple.

You provide the Rental Contract.

You must keep it stocked at all times.

Item pricing should be in the lower half of the market. Hence let’s say we run a search on searchuo to compare the pricing your Items should fall in the lower half of the list.

Normal daily staple providers have preference. People selling items such as Bolts, Arrows, Bandi’s Furniture, plants you all know what I am talking about.

The locations sponsored by the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom are available

Embassy Ancient Conclave of Wisdom – East Gate 34 vendor spots open

South Gate Vendors – South Gate 45 vendor spots open

West Gate Vendors – West Gate 25 vendor spots open

Sage’s Corner – NW Corner – 50 Vendor Spots open

Sage’s Rest – SW Corner – 28 vendor spots open

North Gate Vendors – North Gate – 28 vendor spots open

Chapel of Light – NE Corner – 50 Vendor spots open

Deal or no Deal UO Style – east of the North Gate – 40 vendor spots

Quartermaster Store – Across from the North Gate – 50 Vendor spots​

If you have never thought you could afford a vendor in Luna before you can now!!

Let’s just do it right! Only 350 vendor spots available. Limit three per person.

Vendors not stocked or price gouging will have their contracts ended spots given away.

All contracts will renew weekly. Scripter’s, hacks, dupers, and cheats need not apply. You will be dealt with swiftly.​
bump

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
napa valley
i will also be getting vendors when i return after the 17 of novemeber after surgery ty nabin for the spots :)

L

LordChimaera

Are there any needed craft related vendors? I'm pretty sure I can make anything, and I'm more than happy to leave crafted items at vendor pricing. I know Chad Sexington already cornered the furniture market, but is a stocked (wood, not getting into stone unless someone else wants to sell it to me) furni vendor in luna needed? Or inscription? Or cook? I have gm or legendary in all crafting skills; let me know what's needed and I'll be more than happy to provide.

I used the Napa Trading Post for SOOOO much basic but absolutely required stuff that's just a pain to put together oneself; I wouldn't want to have kept that whole place stocked myself, but I'm happy to do my part.