Free Vendor Rentals all over Luna!!!!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sep 3, 2007
Travelling Sosaria
The Ancient Conclave of Wisdom is providing Free Vendor Rentals inside the walls of Luna at several locations around the city. The conditions are as follows and very simple.​

You provide the Rental Contract.

You must keep it stocked at all times.

Item pricing should be in the lower half of the market. Hence let’s say we run a search on searchuo to compare the pricing your Items should fall in the lower half of the list.

Normal daily staple providers have preference. People selling items such as Bolts, Arrows, Bandi’s Furniture, plants you all know what I am talking about.

The locations sponsored by the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom are available

Embassy Ancient Conclave of Wisdom – East Gate 34 vendor spots open

South Gate Vendors – South Gate 45 vendor spots open

West Gate Vendors – West Gate 25 vendor spots open

Sage’s Corner – NW Corner – 50 Vendor Spots open

Sage’s Rest – SW Corner – 28 vendor spots open

North Gate Vendors – North Gate – 28 vendor spots open

Chapel of Light – NE Corner – 50 Vendor spots open

Deal or no Deal UO Style – east of the North Gate – 40 vendor spots

Quartermaster Store – Across from the North Gate – 50 Vendor spots​

If you have never thought you could afford a vendor in Luna before you can now!!

Let’s just do it right! Only 350 vendor spots available. Limit three per person.

Vendors not stocked or price gouging will have their contracts ended spots given away.

All contracts will renew weekly. Scripter’s, hacks, dupers, and cheats need not apply. You will be dealt with swiftly.

S

Sunrise

I'll take a spot my friend..I have alot of uncommon gears to sell :D and more commons after spring cleaning is over with :D

S

Scratch

too bad nabin wasnt tied to slo when the bannings came out
him and slo were so close youd a thought they were sewn together at the hips
so the duper got banned and his fencer is offering free vendors to fill all of slos spots
way to go EA
and the wonder how nabin can afford to own half of the property inside luna walls
whats he got now like 8 houses at a value of approx 2billion gold
lol he is an honest player im sure, just like slo

guess fencers are ok but dupers are bad

S

Sunrise

Scratch...Ok not to get into any P....matches with ya or anything ..but

1 don't U have another topic/thread to post in?

2 why ya trolling here?

3. Dude get over it. Nothing against ya..but come on now..Try and stay on topic... any other problems post it in that other thread of yours..ya know? dude..Its a game..Don't give me facts or bs or hearsay..etc etc..This thread is just for vendor rentals...

Just because you hang with people..doesn't mean you are that type of person....

heck if nabin has vendor rentals..Im game for that...Lets try and stay on topic.

Thanks man..Im sure you would understand. :D

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 5, 2008
LOL free vendor spots now huh Nabin? what was it about a week ago before these bannings? 100k a week wasnt it? Scratch this guy has luna houses ALL over the UO shards not just Napa-- weird how does a guy that worked so closely to the now banned Slo get all that money without really leaving LUna? HMMMMMMM:coco:

S

Scratch

Scratch...Ok not to get into any P....matches with ya or anything ..but

1 don't U have another topic/thread to post in?

2 why ya trolling here?

3. Dude get over it. Nothing against ya..but come on now..Try and stay on topic... any other problems post it in that other thread of yours..ya know? dude..Its a game..Don't give me facts or bs or hearsay..etc etc..This thread is just for vendor rentals...

Just because you hang with people..doesn't mean you are that type of person....

heck if nabin has vendor rentals..Im game for that...Lets try and stay on topic.

Thanks man..Im sure you would understand. :D

its quite obvious that a single player does not acquire so much luna property legally across so many shards
he owns half on luna on many shards with slo's idoc placing scripting service
both are hand in hand in there dealings
even tho i hate slo with a passion unlike no others
i feel bad he got the hammer while his partner lives on

nabin is as guilty as the rest with his fencing activities and should also be popped for his crimes

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 5, 2008
its quite obvious that a single player does not acquire so much luna property legally across so many shards

nabin is as guilty as the rest with his fencing activities and should also be popped for his crimes
PREACH IT!! :danceb:

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
napa valley
seems theres a few people in this forum dosent understand the words prove it ?

maybe a slap on the slander list should help them , maybe even banned ?

dont accuse or assume prove it or shut up

E

Elbryan Uthador

If you spend rl cash you can have everything you want. Just because others can afford it and you have to try to sell scrolls to make ends meet doesn't mean that EVERYONE that has more than you is a duper, scripter, or fencer.

K

Kurgan

Does this free vendor thing apply to ones already there?
If not I would like to setup a vendor or two.
Let me know Nabin..
Always a pleasure doing business with you.. :thumbsup:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sep 3, 2007
Travelling Sosaria
Does this free vendor thing apply to ones already there?
If not I would like to setup a vendor or two.
Let me know Nabin..
Always a pleasure doing business with you.. :thumbsup:
Yes friend as long as you comply with the conditions stated above. :) Either way I can take care of things for you.

Some People would rather keep a few paid vendors and have a freebie or two to put their aggresively priced items on.

It's always a pleasure doing business with you too my friend.

L

Locker

Minus all of the drama, as a new player I find this to be a very cool offer. I hope to take advantage of it myself in the near future. Thank you Nabin for providing these resources for the players.

Peace,

Locker

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sep 3, 2007
Travelling Sosaria
The Ancient Conclave of Wisdom is providing Free Vendor Rentals inside the walls of Luna at several locations around the city. The conditions are as follows and very simple.​

You provide the Rental Contract.

You must keep it stocked at all times.

Item pricing should be in the lower half of the market. Hence let’s say we run a search on searchuo to compare the pricing your Items should fall in the lower half of the list.

Normal daily staple providers have preference. People selling items such as Bolts, Arrows, Bandi’s Furniture, plants you all know what I am talking about.

The locations sponsored by the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom are available

Embassy Ancient Conclave of Wisdom – East Gate 34 vendor spots open

South Gate Vendors – South Gate 45 vendor spots open

West Gate Vendors – West Gate 25 vendor spots open

Sage’s Corner – NW Corner – 50 Vendor Spots open

Sage’s Rest – SW Corner – 28 vendor spots open

North Gate Vendors – North Gate – 28 vendor spots open

Chapel of Light – NE Corner – 50 Vendor spots open

Deal or no Deal UO Style – east of the North Gate – 40 vendor spots

Quartermaster Store – Across from the North Gate – 50 Vendor spots​

If you have never thought you could afford a vendor in Luna before you can now!!

Let’s just do it right! Only 350 vendor spots available. Limit three per person.

Vendors not stocked or price gouging will have their contracts ended spots given away.

All contracts will renew weekly. Scripter’s, hacks, dupers, and cheats need not apply. You will be dealt with swiftly.
Ok 15 placed already there are plenty more. Just give me a shout and we will help you get set up and going as well.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sep 3, 2007
Travelling Sosaria
We are upto a little over 30 new vendors in town. Plenty of spots still open pass the word on to your guildies and newbies as you see them please!