• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free, UO-Trading & TGF's Auction on Monday 1st of June

U

UOFree

Once Again its Auction Time!!! Monday juna 1st 20:00 CET (19:00 GMT) - on Europa Inside the Walls of Luna.

Once Again several traders went together to make another auction happen.

Auctions will be held once a week, every Monday at 20:00 CET (19:00 GMT), if you want to put up items for the auction its totally free to enter an item tho we have to warn you that we don't have any reserved or starting prices except starting price on highend items entered will be 10% from the Market price.
There will be a few giveaways could be side gift (players one tile on left and right side of the player get one gift), area gifts (all players within 1 tile of the player get a gift) And other things we can find out during our Auction.

Mystery Box: A box filled with items that was donated by Traders and common players who supports out Auction. Thank you for during so.

Want to enter Items contact Free on ICQ (433752343) or at bank. Only hand the items in to confirmed trusted players acknowledge by Free or Darsus.

List over some of the Items you get to bid on:

Hat of The Magi (unblessed)
Midnight Bracers
Swamp Tile
Ophidian Knight
Tome of Lost Knowledge
Jackals Collar
Ring of the Elements
Ring of The Vile
Armor of Fortune
Demon Skull
Embroidered Oak Leaf Cloak (Replica) 150 dur. +5 Stealth
Wooden Cow
Spirit of The Totem (unblessed)
Sherry The Mouse Statue
Library Talisman - A Grammar Of Orchish (Summoner) +5 Resist +7 Anatomy
Library Talisman - Birds of Britannia Random Summoner +5 Taming +5 Animal Lore - Bird Slayer
+25 Stat Scroll
Ornament of The Magician
25.000 Spring Cleaning Points
Blood splatter (From Champ Spawn)
Blackthorn's Kryss Museum of Vesper Replica - Arachnid Slayer
Pigment of Tokuno - Invul Blue 50 Charges
Pigment of Tokuno - Berserker Red 50 Charges
Pigment of Tokuno - Luna White 50 Charges
Pigment of Tokuno - Rum Red 50 Charges
Pigment of Tokuno - Paragon Gold 50 Charges
Pigment of Tokuno - Fire Orange 50 Charges
Pigment of Tokuno - Dryad Green 50 Charges
Pigment of Tokuno - Nox Green 50 Charges
Pigment of Tokuno - Shadow Black 50 Charges
Pigment of Tokuno - Violet Courage Purple 33 Charges
Ethy Ki-Rin
Stitcher's Mittens
Rune Beetle Carapace
Japan Promotion - Mini Houses (choose one Mini House deed of your choice)
Scrapper's Compendium with MR 1
18 Captured Essence
100 Lard Of Paroxysmus
50 Eye Of The Travesty
Scroll of Alacrity - Ninjitsu
7th ann Gift Token
Nocturne Earrings
Green Doublet
10 Different Obsidian Statues
Tome of Enlightenment
Stormgrip
11th ann token - Your Fallen Log
Scrappers makers box - (100 Corruption, 60 Dread Horn Mane, 100 Taint & Scrappers Recipe)
Mark Of Travesty - Archery/Tactics
Dangerous Creatures Replica: Meer Eternal - Museum of Vesper
1000 Orange Petals (pick up after mystery box bidding)

*Updates on items list are on this Link:
http://www.uo-trading.com/uota.php

** We try to keep the lsit short so its not a 4 hours auction but we just get so many donations and people who wants to put items up for auction**

More items might be added before the auction but these will be up for bidding at our Auction, there will also be great Giveaway prizes worth over 20.000.000gp and not to forget our Mystery Box at the end of the Auction filled with items that was donated by different traders over the week.

Bid Increament Rules:
1K-100K = 1K minimum
100K-500K = 5K minimum
500K-1m = 10K minimum
1m-15m = 100K minimum
15m-???m = 200K minium

Special Thanks to TGF and Darsus for the Auction House.

Hope to see all or some of you at our Auction.

Kindly,
Free ICQ 433752343

U

UOFree

I'm Sorry, I had to run. Its not everyday I become an Uncle, this is the first time for me.

I tried to finish as much as I could while people was getting ready to go and packing gifts into the car and so on.

All the items that was not up for bidding this week will be freebies next week, or some might come up for bidding. Depends on if its my own items or not.

I hope nobody got pissed because they didnt get to bid on the last items, but they girl should have come out 2 weeks ago so its a little late already.

Enjoy your evening, mine will be long with a lot of joy and a cigar with my Brother.