• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free repairs at Brit Bank...and Dupre visited us !

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello, today Lord Lien Ragus and myself ( Ireland, wich is my crafter ) we had a nice surprise...Well we were at Brit bank, offering free repairs as we're doing since 3 days and WOW ! Dupre came in to visit us and get some repairs from Lien !!
This was an outstanding surprise for both of us ( in that case i'm sure i can speak also for Lien ) and a great "wage" for what we're trying to do. Unfortunately some folks came bit later of this unexpected event, also M'am Lady Molly but here's the screenshot .

Note : Dupre got his gears repaired by Lien...could Dupre choose a better crafter ? :)

Thanks to all those who came just for a chat or even to get a free fix. Please keep in mind that we will be there every days...just look for our calls on general also help chats !

Morgana

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, today Lord Lien Ragus and myself ( Ireland, wich is my crafter ) we had a nice surprise...Well we were at Brit bank, offering free repairs as we're doing since 3 days and WOW ! Dupre came in to visit us and get some repairs from Lien !!
This was an outstanding surprise for both of us ( in that case i'm sure i can speak also for Lien ) and a great "wage" for what we're trying to do. Unfortunately some folks came bit later of this unexpected event, also M'am Lady Molly but here's the screenshot .

Note : Dupre got his gears repaired by Lien...could Dupre choose a better crafter ? :)

Thanks to all those who came just for a chat or even to get a free fix. Please keep in mind that we will be there every days...just look for our calls on general also help chats !

Morgana
Yes Yes... really pleasant surprise indeed !! Shall i mention that we also did help a few ppl there and made some more repairs ?? Hope people will like what we do here and come in number day after day :)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, excellent work! This might be just the effort that will bring Brit Bank back to life.

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh i actually had a feeling of joy! friend told me that they had stuff repaired by a guy called barian III at wbb so i just had to get on down there and see and lo and behold, he was there, another of my all time uo heroes, and teamed up with morgana and i saw mim briefly before she vanished. that and the group love in for a level 6 circle it was like a pastiche of old uo. a joy to watch and see that its still the community that keep us here. well done and thanks guys but it coz me a burnt steak and ale pie i was preparing for dinner/. ah well i knew most of those guys before i met my boyfriend!