• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FREE KEEP

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

Trammel Keep, NW of the Brit GY, CONTACT me or Jo ASAP, PAS, to get in touch with the current owners, great for a returning members or players, this Keep is 8 yrs old. That means it was placed 8 yrs ago

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
GREAT spot.
Ya it is and it is still free to anyone that wishes to own it, we are looking for a PAS Alliance member or returning player, but will also go with anyone that would like an upgrade from an 18x18 to a Keep. It was placed over 8 yrs ago, I would hate to see it drop as my wife used to own this Keep before we left the first time.

The current owners are closing extra accounts and this is one of them. Aug the 5th is the deadline as they not renewing that account so will not be able to transfer after that date.

Alex818

Visitor
Ya it is and it is still free to anyone that wishes to own it, we are looking for a PAS Alliance member or returning player, but will also go with anyone that would like an upgrade from an 18x18 to a Keep. It was placed over 8 yrs ago, I would hate to see it drop as my wife used to own this Keep before we left the first time.

The current owners are closing extra accounts and this is one of them. Aug the 5th is the deadline as they not renewing that account so will not be able to transfer after that date.
Hi

I'm a returning player. I stopped playing around 2003 and I just recovered my account a few days ago. I am basically starting from scratch since I gave all my stuff away when I stopped. I still have my old characters though. Just wondering if this offer is still available.

Thanks

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
You just missed it by a day, however I been told by the new owner that he knows of more locations where a keep can be placed, I sent the contact infor in PM

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I know where another Keep can be placed. This used be my daughter's, Ian James took over for her but he has since drop it here on Sonoma.