• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FREE Jack O' Lanterns

• Thread starter Lustig als'Holle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lustig als'Holle

For those of you who wish to collect the Jack O' Lanterns of your characters, I have setup a vendor at my Luna house and am placing them free of charge. The house is located near the southeast corner and the vendor is aptly named "FREE Jack O'Lanterns", so please stop by and grab you pumpkins!!!

L

Lustig als'Holle

Also, if you have picked up any extra Jack O' Lanterns, feel free to leave them in the mailbox at the house and I will throw them on the vendors as soon as possible!

L

Lustig als'Holle

Thanks to Lady Amelia and Lord Marcus for dropping off Jack O' Lanterns at the house...they are now on the vendor and will hopefully be claimed by their "rightful owners".

L

Lustig als'Holle

Thanks!! I picked up my own Jack O'Lantern. :) Much appreciated.
Glad to hear you got your Jacks :) Also, for everyone still looking, I have moved them from the two vendors into 5 white chests that are on the steps; more chests may be added if needed, but this way everyone can add and take as needed.

T

Talishara

I have yet to find mine ;) If you come across a Talishara one will you please pm me? I will keep checking the chests! Thank you for being so awesome and helping everyone find their jacks!!!

Tali

L

Lustig als'Holle

I have yet to find mine ;) If you come across a Talishara one will you please pm me? I will keep checking the chests! Thank you for being so awesome and helping everyone find their jacks!!!

Tali
I will be sure to let you know if I ifind any Talishara Jack O'lanterns, but just to make sure, you are logging that character in (along with any others that you might want) every so often, right? I don't know how long a login is good for in terms of the name being available for generating a Jack O'lantern, but I've been logging mine in every so often just in case they appear and somebody happens to drop them at my house (which is just about out of storage space right now, but I'll clear some more out soon!)...

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Thank you for the our pumpkins :)
I have found a few of my chars pumpkins there and also dropped off a few !!

S

SLACK

If anyone has any of these I'll gladly buy them from you, thanks!

Slacktard
MrFixit
The Minstrel Flo
Fe
Tina

Z

Zev Vir'cyth

Uhhh! Slack! you actually had to log in for the jack-o-lanterns to spawn! You, me, Tek, Xan, and Fenster need to hook up and do some serious game play. Hope you can make it soon. If anyone is still looking for Jack-o-lanterns, I will keep them on the free vendors at KGB in Luna for another week or so. I need Gimli's and Blood Queen's if anyone has them.

Thanks to all.

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhhh! Slack! you actually had to log in for the jack-o-lanterns to spawn! You, me, Tek, Xan, and Fenster need to hook up and do some serious game play. Hope you can make it soon. If anyone is still looking for Jack-o-lanterns, I will keep them on the free vendors at KGB in Luna for another week or so. I need Gimli's and Blood Queen's if anyone has them.

Thanks to all.
I have Fensters jack!

L

Lustig als'Holle

Well, somebody came by and took the last 200 or so Jack O'Lanterns that were still in the chests, so hopefully everyone was able to get the ones they wanted and that the remaining ones will be put to good use!

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, somebody came by and took the last 200 or so Jack O'Lanterns that were still in the chests, so hopefully everyone was able to get the ones they wanted and that the remaining ones will be put to good use!
===============================================
I have the ones you had and I have the ones Hand had. I've been giving them out to people as I see them and will put some vendors back up at my 18x18 after I redesign my floors with what I have left. Just didn't want them being thrown out by yourself or Hand and plus I like meeting all these people on LA I didn't know were here! :) :lick:

L

Lustig als'Holle

===============================================
I have the ones you had and I have the ones Hand had. I've been giving them out to people as I see them and will put some vendors back up at my 18x18 after I redesign my floors with what I have left. Just didn't want them being thrown out by yourself or Hand and plus I like meeting all these people on LA I didn't know were here! :) :lick:
I wasn't going to let that punk Hand throw them out, since I am Hand :lick: It's all good though, so hopefully you find the rest of the owners as time allows!

Z

Zev Vir'cyth

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to mine. I was going to take them off the vendors the other day and put in chests like Hand had and all were gone.
I never found Blood Queen's or Gimli's.