• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

free home in Zento

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Guild Mistress found a house closer to Shop. She *had* a house ( 18x18 ) on the North side of Zento, just out from the Inn and near the Shrine.
Free plot
if no one wants it really then she'll just drop it. But thought it would be a nice offer since its already plotted.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say that your suburb there has a very high percentage of very nice looking houses. Well done.

If I were to ever vacate the North Trinsic suburb area, that would be one of the places I would consider relocating to.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah its a Nice area and just thought I would offer instead of demolishing it, but I think I'll just poof it and get my monies back.
ahh well.
I love Zento and well most of Tokuno, it seems to have a pretty quality in UO.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I was tempted, but I really think that if I move the THB Guildhouse, it should be to one of the facets that has treasure maps. As it is, the current location is in Malas, north of Luna, that I inherited from the previous GM.

T

T_Amon_from_work

I was tempted, but I really think that if I move the THB Guildhouse, it should be to one of the facets that has treasure maps. As it is, the current location is in Malas, north of Luna, that I inherited from the previous GM.
I was tempted as well ... but I kinda of like the solitude I have NE of Yew gate out on Candelabra Point. Just me, a couple neighbors 2 screens away and gargoyles, reapers and other neat things.

D

Desolation87

Maybe I should move, I have a bad spawn outside my place. Oh no it's not Orcs, much worse! It's VaMp! Ewwwwwwww!!!

E

Evilminion

Mein gott! :) :) I was just eyeing the spot NEXT to that house, heehee! It's such a nice neighborhood, and so convenient to the sake fountain... :beer:

I would love very much to purchase that house from you... wouldn't dream of just taking it for free.

ICQ me! 563576

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evilminion, Did you get it? I havent logged in yet to see anything! I dropped the plot because well, I figured no one wanted it.
Zento is so quiet and close to bank etc, like a Mini Luna!
hehe

Maybe I should move, I have a bad spawn outside my place. Oh no it's not Orcs, much worse! It's VaMp! Ewwwwwwww!!!
You silly Goose! That would be quite a challenging Spawn to deal with...heh

E

Evilminion

Nope, I reactivated my old second account -- well, actually, my old FIRST account, heh -- but it's telling me I have to wait fifteen days before I can place a house. *very sad sigh* Tonight I'm going to try transferring my current house to my old account, in the hopes that it can accept a house even if it can't place one, and then hopefully send my current account's character off to build a new house on that spot.

Ahhhh, the things I'll do to get better neighbors, heehee!

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Guild Mistress found a house closer to Shop. She *had* a house ( 18x18 ) on the North side of Zento, just out from the Inn and near the Shrine.
Free plot
if no one wants it really then she'll just drop it. But thought it would be a nice offer since its already plotted.
does she own the new house across the street from mine?

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does she own the new house across the street from mine?
Are you the one that left the silly message on my board?
Yeah she does. We wanted a spot for her to be closer for a long time...