• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Coon in Despise

T

Turtle

KOC did the spawn, died to an over-powered pvmer and needs your help.
Come kill the COON and get yourself a scroll!

G

Goron

KOC did the spawn, died to an over-powered pvmer and needs your help.
Come kill the COON and get yourself a scroll!
I find it amusing that k0c needs to run spawns in the morning. Well, maybe it isn't that amusing... I guess they just know what would happen if they tried to leave Brook's when TnT is actually on.

D, you need to rejoin k0c. It has started to get boring with no one to fight- especially now that jsv is scattering in the wind. It seems like now that you are not around they won't fight at all. Sad really. :sad4:

T

Turtle

*shrug*
I'm having fun fighting everyone. Including the TNTO horde last night for a few. Got 4 or 5 kills against god knows how many. Killed my drag a few times so I had to train her back up today soloing despise.

I don't think they "need" to do spawns but more that there isn't much else to do midafternoon. It's always been a nooner spawn thing for those home for lunch or whatever.

M

Mogluk

bah meeb came down agh found sexi redhead to mate wit but her nub interested....she tried tu klomp meeb

T

Turtle

Got a 20 Taming, 15 ninja and 15 mace. Nothing exciting but enjoyed the short pvp(m) action.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha :p u killed nyms buddys i havnt had time lately to be on but they are horrible :p cant wait to be able to kill them myself

N

NyM

well puff what do you expect from ppl new to game ?! how were u when u first started ? i know they totally noobs but they will learn. just give them time =)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well puff what do you expect from ppl new to game ?! how were u when u first started ? i know they totally noobs but they will learn. just give them time =)
It's cool Nym we know they are new to the game... at least they are still here and still trying to learn...

A buddy of mine told me the only reason puffy is back on siege is because he could not learn old UO and could not hack it... so he is back here.

I do feel bad for Azural Kane though puffy hyped him all up to come play with him Kane sold all his stuff then puffy comes back to siege... funny stuff xD

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shrug*
I'm having fun fighting everyone. Including the TNTO horde last night for a few. Got 4 or 5 kills against god knows how many. Killed my drag a few times so I had to train her back up today soloing despise.

I don't think they "need" to do spawns but more that there isn't much else to do midafternoon. It's always been a nooner spawn thing for those home for lunch or whatever.
You did make a damn good showing last night.

S

Shakaja

I find it amusing that k0c needs to run spawns in the morning. Well, maybe it isn't that amusing... I guess they just know what would happen if they tried to leave Brook's when TnT is actually on.

D, you need to rejoin k0c. It has started to get boring with no one to fight- especially now that jsv is scattering in the wind. It seems like now that you are not around they won't fight at all. Sad really. :sad4:
pure comedy. first you keep recruiting and allying until you can outnumber the entire shard by at least double numbers, then complain about not having enough people to fight. hahaha, how funny xD

T

Turtle

Dobbo was there maybe on two chars, not sure because I wasn't looting
Hugi died (i think he lost conn or I boxed him) and came back on Bo until he had to go to work
Samuel Savage was DOA (could be an ALT of one of them)
and Superstition who was last to die

Not a huge amount of people by any means but fun for a nooner.

Last night was crazy I've never seen so many people

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and you were not the only stealth tamer on the field so yea props were props are due you did very well last night.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont know how i was when i 1st started but after about 3-4 months of pvping and playng with good players... I understood the game and wasnt a newbie anymore :)

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Kage, Because I pvp there and not on siege to this day hence why im on a thief... derderder...

Guess some people still taking everything serious, when most is meant to be a joke.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dobbo was there maybe on two chars, not sure because I wasn't looting
Hugi died (i think he lost conn or I boxed him) and came back on Bo until he had to go to work
Samuel Savage was DOA (could be an ALT of one of them)
and Superstition who was last to die

Not a huge amount of people by any means but fun for a nooner.

Last night was crazy I've never seen so many people

Doesnt sound like nyms buddies at all... So I guess it was players who knew how to play and werent new to the game kage.... So I can say yes I expect more! :scholar:

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Siege seems to follow a cycle, that cycle being;

One large guild becomes a huge (Synonym for lacking intelligence) zerg, and alas when they are done recruiting anything with a pulse, they are left with nothing to fight (I will admit I am the first to not want to fight 4v1 proportional odds, plus I know you'll get bored just sitting outside a house)

The large guild becomes very bored of having no one to fight (as everyone is either in their guild, and/or the majority of the remainders will not fight such unbalanced odds over time)

The large guild breaks up (normally an implosion of drama) and they branch off into new sub-guilds..

A few months pass of one dominant guild ruling over the other (now equal sized) guilds..

Those equal sized inferior guilds get emo and ban together again in another large guild of (Synonym for lacking intelligence) proportion, and the circle repeats..

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol back when he was in your guild u defended him and his temp *two face*

:scholar:
Actually I don't think anyone ever defended it, lol I don't even think he really does..

We all know its gimp as hell.

K

KVJ

You wanna know what's gimp as hell?

Bokotu, nerve strike, deathstrike templates. I have dropped odds against me on this kind of template with ease. Every template has their own gimp. We will never hear the end of this. However, I noticed since bushido archers aren't dominating anymore, a lot of people left siege. Cause that was their only way to kill other players. I can play any character and rock you. However, if I'm outnumbered, I will not play those characters, I will play a stealth tamer. Which is not as gimp as you think it is if going up against the right character. If the super drag is distracted, you are inviting anyone to openly attack you if they have tracking / detect hidden. 1 v 1 against a tamer is not going to happen, unless you out wit the tamer. And everyone's excuse for lack of wits is, it's gimp.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol back when he was in your guild u defended him and his temp *two face*

:scholar:
I have never defended the tamer and have always called it gimp... I think its funny how you seem to think you know what goes on in my guild though.

Incase no one has heard me say it before I will say it again. I think all TAMERS in pvp are lame... my guild ur guild etc.

K

KVJ

Lame or not....

Put music or discord on your template and you can rock any tamer if you have offensive skills as well. Ok, so you won't be able to kill someone quicker or hide / stealth away. But since everyone rolls in numbers, that shouldn't be a problem. Ohhhh wait, everyone is self reliant and won't do that. I forgot. N/M.

T

Turtle

I don't think a person who can only play one template should insist that this template or that template is gimp just because they as a mage cannot defeat it.
If "anyone" could put up a good showing on a tamer I've yet to meet this person.

T

Turtle

Put music or discord on your template and you can rock any tamer
I've never had an issue with a discord tamer. My drag might die a time or two but eventually I'll get him before he gets me. :lick:
Infact I think I dropped two of your discorders last night 1v4000.
I also killed your discord tamer in the swamp when you were doing a rat spawn on sunday morning which was a 4v1. Err that was TO...are you JSV now? I can't keep up with all these mergers, you guys are like American Banks.

Thats not a boost to my ego btw, just trying to point out that your wrong. The best template against a stealth tamer is not a discord tamer.

K

KVJ

lol @ American banks comment.

I'm in..............

now.

I wasn't in TO for a month now, ever since I looted Mirridors bokuto and them wanting a piece of the pie. However, I'm still in good terms with JSV, I just can't deal with their policies that seem irrelevant to being apart of JSV. And also, the fact that the intelligence level is diminishing in that guild & alliance.

K

KVJ

I've never had an issue with a discord tamer. My drag might die a time or two but eventually I'll get him before he gets me. :lick:
Infact I think I dropped two of your discorders last night 1v4000.
I also killed your discord tamer in the swamp when you were doing a rat spawn on sunday morning which was a 4v1. Err that was TO...are you JSV now? I can't keep up with all these mergers, you guys are like American Banks.

Thats not a boost to my ego btw, just trying to point out that your wrong. The best template against a stealth tamer is not a discord tamer.
Well you can still be a stealth tamer without ninja and have discord and music. I am working on that atm. Once I am done, your gonna be running a whooole lot. And you won't be able to use your all kill > target me > hide abilities. While I stealth around and your pet is disco'd. 10-4

And by the way, I shouldn't harp on a signature since I don't have one, but your's is pretty disturbing knowing theres a baby in it. Hmmm... I tend to wonder about you...

S

Strom

I have never defended the tamer and have always called it gimp... I think its funny how you seem to think you know what goes on in my guild though.

Incase no one has heard me say it before I will say it again. I think all TAMERS in pvp are lame... my guild ur guild etc.
In your guild lol as i recall it is puffy's guild.....:bowdown: