• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fourth of July..Rainy!

H

Holocog

Great! Its been raining on/off all day. And on the 4th of July too. Ruined...:(Supposedly, It's so hot over here you'd think it wouldnt be raining. I sure hope It stays off, I wanna see fireworks!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been a crazy day here too. We were going to go boating and dock on the river to see the fireworks, but now they are like 50/50 on whether it will happen or not, so we just decided to stay on land and chance it. Although the rednecks are already firing there guns and the local campground the field back from my house will probably start firing any minute. Hope it holds out for ya!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I burnt my finger:rant2: twice!

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful 4th.:thumbup:

S

Stubby

Here we have the intercoastal waterway between the coast and the isle of Palm Peach. Every year they shut down the streets by intercoastal water way and have a HUGE fireworks display. They also have an amphitheater where Simple Plan played last night. I cannot do crowds at all, but my daughter went and even though it rained all day and was hot and muggy all evening, they had the best time, and the band was awesome. She recorded one of my favorite songs on her cell phone for me.:thumbup1: :popcorn:

A

andy1796

I was in Indiana on the way northern Indiana. The rain was crazy and a LOT of people on the highway stopped under bridges.. we just cranked up the tunes and everything was alright.

oh snap that was father's day LOL