• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FOUND SOULSTONES -- Are They Yours?

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was walking around Luna minding my own business when I saw a whole bunch of soulstones and fragments on the ground! I picked them up because you know, they're soulstones and I'd hate to see them melt. I've been trying half-assedly to find the owner with no luck, so now I am actually posting a message on stratics.

I lost all my soulstones in a freak 'accident', so I know what it's like to lose them and I do not wish this upon anyone--'cept my enemies 'cause they suck. So without further dudes, here's the soulstone character names:

MISS MUFFITT
KISS OF DEATH
UNKNOWN
HARMONY
LIBERTY
LURKING SHADOWS
SONIA
HINA
RIDING HOOD
FOXY VIXEN
GOLDILOCKS

There are nine soulstones and eight fragments with an asston of skills on them so it'd be sad to see them go bye-bye. Thanks!

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG they are my stones i had to quit a year ago because it was bills or uo but i am back in the game wishing i had my stones do you have them??? my main toon is Blondie McDizzy PLEASE PLEASE let me know when your on i would be so happy to get them back i am in shock they are still in game.

Last edited: