• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Formosa Gifts to Catskills

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friend or Foe , I will be transferring off this shard sometime by end of the weekend, For some odd reason I have transfer token so I can take about 900 items total, Just message me in game or on icq 99630541 if you would like items brought to Catskills from this shard, All I require is put your items in bag or box and a book with your name or icq so when I hit catskills I can hand them out to the correct party.After my items I have room for about 600 items from players

Thank You
Devin Ashley
Happy Holidays

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update Saturday at 10 am I will be on Formosa , I will be leaving at 10:15 to head to cats so if you want me to transfer gifts meet me between them times

Thank You
Devin Ashley

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a family emergency , has arisen and I will be unable to make it at 10 am today ,