• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Forge War “Reborn” Trial *!*!*SECOND ROUND*!*!* March 1, 2014 6:30 pm

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From the Pacific EM Forum:

March 1, 2014
6:30 pmto8:00 pm

Hi adventurer,

To the recommendation of the king and Ilshenar “Cyclops Arena” Master, myself, we had a fair success with the first trial, so I want to invite you for the second trial.

What was it used for?

This arena host a PvM tournament, but also is a competition between teams. It is likely to be very intense and deadly. In the end, good communication and tactics are a requirement to come out on top.

Spectators?

Spectators are more than welcome of course, there are stands for you guys. But why not give it a shot? You never know, you might have a blast. This is another trial run so places are limited. However we do have room for 40 players (10 teams) on the floor so there will probably be room to spare.

Rules:

Teams, please be sure to get to Blackthorn Castle Courtyard by registration opening time at 6:30pm PST. We will have to go on a first come basis if we get more than ten teams.

For this “Forge War Second Trial” the flow will be as follow:

First 5 mins the arena will be filled with Earth Elemental only, following that it will be mixed. The goal will stay as usual before the round a specific piece of armor will be picked by the arena master and you have to make that specific piece of armor with each kind of ingot except Iron so in total you will have to make 8 pieces of armor.

To participate in "Forge Wars":

* A team of up to four players. Having less than four will put you at a severe disadvantage. If you have trouble filling your team, try your luck with a forum post or perhaps seek out solo players on the night.

* Your team must have GM or better Blacksmith and GM or better Mining. These two skills may be on separate players. The rest of the skills are open, but you will need good firepower and tactical co-operation.

* For team registration on the night, please prepare an in-game book with your member's names listed on the first page. Your blacksmith should be listed first.

* The equipment is limited to ONLY your favorite weapon in hand. No other equipment allowed! So I should see naked people at the registration. If you're not naked it means you don’t want to register.

* All members must have empty backpacks with the exception of spellbooks (I means: Spellbook, Chivalry book, Bushido book, Necromancy book, Mystic Book, Spellweaving Book, etc… Bard Mastery book would not be allowed as Music instrument are not a weapon you can hold in hand!). Everything else left in your bank box except your one favorite weapon in hand!

* No pets or mounts will be allowed, this includes ethereal types. (My apologies to tamers. I'll make it up to ya!)

Note : A general combat resource kit will be supplied at the event. It contains Mage reagents, Necro reagents, bandages, arrows, bolts and crafting tools. (The contents of the kit are open for discussion after the trial run)

If things go smooth and you guys have a good time, I'm hoping we can turn it into something regular, perhaps doing one every other month. Also we can easily modify it for other crafting professions.

See you in Blackthorn Castle Courtyard guys.

Baldoric Cyclop Arena Master

NEW NOTE: Spellbooks will be allowed to be carried in your pack when registering for this event. I was going to supply them, but decided to make it “bring your own”. You'll be asked to remove them for a moment during event check-in, but yep, they can be brought in your backpack.

On March 1st!!

Be at the Blackthorn Castle Courtyard for registration gate at 6:30pm PST. The registration will close at 7:00pm PST and the main event will start around 7:00pm PST.

*** Gate for spectators will be open from around 6:50pm PST, it will be at the Brit. EM Hall and Blackthorn Castle courtyard as well. We are waiting all of you for a great night filled with fun!

Link to the original post:

Forge War “Reborn” Trial *!*!*SECOND ROUND*!*!*