• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For whom the bell tolls... the Bell of Courage tolls for we...

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pieces from a tattered and scorched scroll was found on the dusty dirt road as we waited for word from Lady Dawn .... The words were scrawled unevenly in what appeared to be crimson red ...

Mission is almost completed on distant shores - Prepare now for battle against the darkest of shadowlords and the angry crimson dragon! Time is of essence as the roar of evil sounds closer in the air...

Citizens unite and meet at the PvP Club Arena in Felucca on Saturday, September 5th at 2:00pm Pacific (4pm Central * 5pm Eastern) ...

to prepare for battle strategy and receive further instructions ... the signature of the message was barely readable ... Lady Daw...

------------------

Saturday, Sept. 5th - 2pm Pacific (4pm Central, 5 pm Eastern) - Meet at PvP Arena, Felucca

Sunday. Sept. 6th - 1pm Pacific (3pm Central, 4pm Eastern) - Meeting place to be announced (Trammel)

Please keep an eye out for more information on times and rally points.

**Special note from EM’s – This is a two day, two part event.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
THE DRAGONS ARE COMING!!! THE DRAGONS ARE COMING!!!
Today (Sat. Sept. 5th) ... meet at the PvP Arena in Fel ... 2:00pm Pacific (4pm Central * 5pm Eastern) ... "It is an epic battle of good and evil."

From DRACONI on UHall

Felucca = Dragon Fight
Trammel = Final Battle with the Shadowlords

Separate events - also, the Shadowlords are the actual ones: Astaroth, Faulinei, Nosfentor, not the weaker manifestations. Each will drop an artifact to each attacker, and each will drop one "Shard of the Gem of Immortality" to their respective top attacker.

Hit them hard! Let's end this thing!

L

Lord Drakelord

Well I wish everyone that attends the Fel event the best of luck! See you tomorrow for the Shadowlords.

B

Braun

Sunday. Sept. 6th - 1pm Pacific (3pm Central, 4pm Eastern) - Meeting place to be announced (Trammel)

So, pray tell, where is this secret meeting place ???

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is less than 2 hours to the event and other than this post (with no meeting location) there is no indication that there is an event at all..no books (other than one at the counsellors hall about yesterday's event), Darien knows nothing, nothing at the RBG Hall, nothing in Britain, nothing on the Sonoma event site. *shakes her head*

M

Madchild

Queen Mum
Seasoned Veteran

My Mood: Don't be overshadowed by Evil... (ARC event)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warriors of Destiny the time has come defend our lands and put an end to the madness of these Shadowlords!!

Gather tomorrow (Sunday, Sept. 6th) at the Royal Guard Hall in Serps Hold - Trammel - at 1pm Pacific * 3pm Central * 4pm Eastern to be assisted by our EMs on the best defensive plans before leading us to the final battle location...

Quote:
From DRACONI on UHall

....Final Battle with the Shadowlords

... the Shadowlords are the actual ones: Astaroth, Faulinei, Nosfentor, not the weaker manifestations. Each will drop an artifact to each attacker, and each will drop one "Shard of the Gem of Immortality" to their respective top attacker.

this is from a thread a lil further down

R

Ruffles

Trammel = Final Battle with the Shadowlords

Separate events - also, the Shadowlords are the actual ones: Astaroth, Faulinei, Nosfentor, not the weaker manifestations. Each will drop an artifact to each attacker, and each will drop one "Shard of the Gem of Immortality" to their respective top attacker.

Hit them hard! Let's end this thing!
I was able to attend the event on my blue tamer today. Saw lots and lots of Shadowlord [manisfestation]s but didn't see Astaroth, Faulinei, or Nosfentor. Did anyone else see these three?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i died to one right when i came in.

yaaa fun!

im pretty sure it was one of the named ones.
was hard to say, i was in the middle of like 40 of them.

some fella was saying he got a shard as well.
he was selling it for 150 mill at the bank shortlly after the event.