• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

for those that forgot

K

kalzaketh

:thumbsup: my friend fiveoclock and I keep talking about the movie in pm's, it hits stores tuesday, at least 3 ppl recomend the movie, for the parents there are afew intense parts, best to check the movie before letting kids watch:danceb:

K

kalzaketh

forgot myself buy abox of twinkies to watch the movie with 20 mins or so you will be craving them badly, goodluck hope you enjoy :D

F

five oclock

Pondering camping out at the local wally mart on Monday..OO wait my wally world is open 24 hours..they have nice chairs there!!

Can't wait for this release :D

If ya don't have a clue on what we are talking about...Look up Twinkies in the movies :D

BTW I asked my vendor that keeped my store stocked with Twinkies and so forth...and twinkies DO have an expire date! Amazing!

Also remember the rules....LoL!

My mama said I would be good at something in life....I don't think she meant this....

K

kalzaketh

very glad woody, reread , the script as he almost didn't do the movie, he brought it to life I thought.

K

kalzaketh

amen salya, this movie, actually begs to be seen multiple times, the only real connection to the past is the name, the idea after first 10 mins is mostly satire seeming as you find yes there are zombies in the movie but they are nothing like romero envisioned over 40 yrs ago, it's afresh remake of old horror based genre :)

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
amen salya, this movie, actually begs to be seen multiple times, the only real connection to the past is the name, the idea after first 10 mins is mostly satire seeming as you find yes there are zombies in the movie but they are nothing like romero envisioned over 40 yrs ago, it's afresh remake of old horror based genre :)
Im convinced its the michael jackson movie cause this sounds to much like the thriller video.

S

Salya Sin

Im convinced its the michael jackson movie cause this sounds to much like the thriller video.
ROFL! HURL!

Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'alls neighborhood

And whosoever shall be found
without the soul for getting down.
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
and rot inside a corpse's shell.

The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom

And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller
Yeah... ok... Props to Vincent Price!

K

kalzaketh

zombie, kill of the week to renee, of brit, cu then explo, hitting after zombie hit ground, not planned but incidental, after cu went on arun, the movie this tues ormonday at midnight all :D