• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

for those sentimental folks...some free old armor

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i'm cleaning house & ran across an old bag of armor with the names of smith's that probably no longer play uo. if anyone wants any of these pieces please respond to this post, send me a PM, or icq 236-07-369.

note: by today's standards these would probably be considered junk & they aren't old enough to be considered rares. but some nostalgic person might've known the maker & wants to keep the armor as a memento.

the pieces were crafted by:
By and For Cop
John Henry
Absolut
Smithe
Horse Whisperer
Akira
Stryfe
Flint
Hanul
BOA Miner
DO Miner
Femal Smithy
Obsidian
Bellas Or Ivy
Jord Blacksmith
Cat
Old Geezer
Graglin

i'll hold it for a week or so. thanks.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Omigods!

Several of those names convey powerful memories - for me, anyway. I don't recall seeing any of them ingame past '99 or so. :-\

John Henry anchored the RP village just outside of Skara, and supplied many fighters.

Smithe (if I am remembering correctly) was a the alt of...gaaah...a member of [CRS] (based near Oasis), and a fun guy. (Junior Mints?)

Absolut! Heh...I didn't realize that Absolut was a smith. More widely known for fighting and killing. :)

Stryfe (if I am not confusing him with another), was an alt of a roleplayed Bad Guy.

Bellas and Ivy were both legends in their own time, renowned for their rares collection and great wealth (among other things)

Some of the other names ring faint bells, as well - I just cannot immediately place them. I would be honored to preserve the names of those whom I mentioned - heck, I would love to keep all of them 'alive', if possible.

How many items are in the bag, and what would you like for them?

Note: My account is still currently lapsed, but I should have it back up and running by Monday or Tuesday, I hope!

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
there are a total of 33 pieces of armor and you're more than welcome to them all. i don't want anything for them. i'll hold them for you until you're online again. just let me know when you're ready to meet. :) thanks!

A

Arroyo

Hey, A few of those people we're very good freinds of mine long long ago. I would love to have a couple of those peices just to remember them by if I could. Can you please PM me whomever gets these items so we can work something out? Thanks. I was reading along thinking of entering the world of Lord British one more time and luckily ran across this post, now I know I will return if only to remember those who have gone before, on whatever journey was next. Thanks again!
Arroyo

D

Dor of Sonoma

Which names are familiar to you?

Perhaps you and I crossed paths in the past, as well. :)

A

Arroyo

I haven't played in some time I doubt anyone would remember me at all. :)

L

Lord Drakelord

Bellas and Ivy were both legends in their own time, renowned for their rares collection and great wealth (among other things)
The Trammel Castle they had/have[?] was really nice. We used to shop there alot.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The DO miner one was from a guild ages ago I think. Full of counselors and a gm or two. I happen to know 2 of the people in the guild and could probly find out who the miner was. If anyone remembers I believe they were the guild that had the ice island compound surrounded by tents with a keep inside... Hold onto that one Dor, I'll find out.

EDIT: Sorry, not a keep, a tower inside the compound. :)

A

Arroyo

Did anyone claim that armor yet? I am pretty interested in a couple of peices, please PM me if you havent gotten rid of that bag yet. or to whomever received it I would like a few peices if you would be willing to sell?
Thanks

D

Dor of Sonoma

Did anyone claim that armor yet? I am pretty interested in a couple of peices, please PM me if you havent gotten rid of that bag yet. or to whomever received it I would like a few peices if you would be willing to sell?
Thanks
Sorry to say, I am still awaiting some Gametime to reactivate my account.

*fidgets*

Guuuuuuh!

D

Dame Judi

Drakelord,

I was the recipient of Bellas and Ivy's accounts when they left the game. I still own the Trammel castle and have left it pretty much the way it was; without all the vendors of course.

L

Lord Drakelord

Drakelord,

I was the recipient of Bellas and Ivy's accounts when they left the game. I still own the Trammel castle and have left it pretty much the way it was; without all the vendors of course.
That is cool, our daughter had a rune there, but I have seem to lost my and I have no clue where the rune is she had on her account. If you post a general location I can take a walk over and mark. been couple years since I last been by to take a look. Besides I need some deco ideas, we finally got a Keep for my wife and I am helping out with the unpacking from all the moving we did from her tower.