• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For those desperately seeking the CNC Site....

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
http://www.girlgamer.net/teeshy/castlesandcourtyards/

This is the site, in it's original version. This will remain at this location until i have all the guides reproduced and updated on http://deco.girlgamer.net

Since this project is taking me time and I have a job, family, etc., I figured people would appreciate having all the guides available at a quick glance.

If there is anything that doesnt work BESIDES the ads, please leave a message here.

Cheers.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks much for all your work to preserve a UO deco legacy. :)

-Skylark

L

Lord Drakelord

Thanks for putting that link out, I already used some of the ideas there to spruce up the tower and keep.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Glad to help. And there will be plenty notice when I get all the stuff transfered to the other site as well What will end up happening is the site will redirect to that in the end.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've been extremely sick the last month and a half so migrating this to the main deco site hasn't happened yet, but I will still be working on it. Health comes before UO stuff. On that same note, if anyone is interested in actively helping to add to and maintain the deco guides or deco pictures, please PM me.

I've had a few people who have asked if I will accept donations to help keep the deco site running. The answer is yes. I will accept any donations via paypal at [email protected]

I bring this up because I will having to renew the domain by February and am going to try to do it for several years at once, so any donations now would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow thanks for making CNC available again! I almost cried when I clicked on the link in my faves and it didn't work anymore. Kudos to you!