• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For The Staff Thats Leaving Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't mean this in an offensive way to anyone...but....how is this site going to survive? since pretty much all the veteran staff are gone...is there anyone left other than Flutter, Cirno, Kirthag and Airmid (who are awesome) who know what to do if something goes wrong with the site?

Last edited:

James Moriarty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I don't mean this in an offensive way to anyone...but....how is this site going to survive? since pretty much all the veteran staff are gone...is there anyone left other than Flutter, Cirno, Kirthag and Airmid (who are awesome) who know what to do if something goes wrong with the site?
Maybe that's what this site needs is to loose all the veteran staff. Maybe more people will be more willing to fund the site if its not staffed by the heavy handed staff of the past.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

James Moriarty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ahhh! I've got you spotted now. M8s guild. http://search.uo.com/#/guild_info/d/WbiVE5pe0bA
You're the guy who made the copy Petra Fyde with the brilliant guild title.
No but he is in MY guild, go take your paranoia and unfounded accusations else where.

And Just for the record the guild M8s is now 16 years old and I have the guild stone still. So as the guild titles says, Crying allowed. Cry more QQ

Last edited:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets try to stay on track please.

For starters. This was not some sort of mass firing. This was people leaving at their own free will. Just because no one is throwing anyone under the bus does not mean that anyone is being secretive or withholding information. Stratics will move on as it has in the past. There is no new "lighter handed" moderation style in the works, nor a change in policy of how we will do our job.

The recently departed staff have bent over backwards for this community and should be recognized as such. That being said we still have plenty of good people still behind these forums.

This is not a time for doom and gloom. It is a time to build and grow. It will take all of us to continue the progress of Stratics and like we have proven multiple times in the past, Stratics will succeed.

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any idea why?
That my friend, is a question y'all very unlikely to get an answer to - especially on here and in full view to the masses. As a seasoned poster on Stratics, you should know that they don't air their dirty laundry in public. I guess we all have to accept change and move on - just like Zuck has stated further up..

Petra & Co have done an amazing job up-dating this site and keeping its posters in-line so as to make reading here a very pleasurable experience (such a shame the in-game GM's can't follow suit, clean up and maintain standards to the same high level in general chat). There is no reason what-so-ever to think that the new bunch won't continue their good work, and I look forward to continuing to read, almost on a daily basis, the comings and goings of my fellow UO'rs...

Thanks once again to Petra and friends for the many many wonderful things they've done. And wish them the best of the luck for the future :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What a thing to wake up to this morning: More of our staff leaving. I don't know the why, or what has been happening behind the scenes, but Stratics has lost some truly wonderful people. :(

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to all the volunteers who are departing. I know the time and effort it takes and I truly appreciate that you gave a portion of your RL time so that these forums would thrive.

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Goodbye to all of the wonderful people who always helped to supply me with so much information. It has made my time on UO so much more enjoyable. "Waves and wishes all Best of Luck in the future"

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sad to see you all go, hope to see you in game. Thanks for the great job you did over the years.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish all the best to all of the Stratics' Moderators leaving hoping to keep seeing them around as posters on Stratics' Forums as well as fellow Ultima Online players. Likewise, I welcome the new Moderators to Stratics' Forums.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hate to see so many great folks leave, especially when they are the type who really did sweat, bleed and live for the success of Stratics. When you get behind the scenes of Stratics you know exactly who keeps the heart beating, while the "community" will indeed go on the heart will not beat as strong. You will ALL be missed.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This one's getting a lock too, as some people can't resist stirring the pot

Status
Not open for further replies.