• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] For the Modders

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Within the context of what you can do.

Is it possible for you to make a HotBar into a drop down HotBar that then folds back up into the activator?

If your linux savvy, there is a Control called a Drawer, it can go horizontal and it can go vertical. You press the ICON to activate it.

If your Windows savvy, you can create a new ToolBar from a folder. This places an ICON on the Task Bar that will unfold up, down, sideways depending on were your task bar is.

A

Ash

I was planning on looking at doing a collapsible hotbar using something similar to how you can collapse the main menu bar.

Haven't had much time lately to tinker, but seeing as the main menu is basically a predefined hotbar it should be possible to extend that functionality to the hotbar system.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope so as there are a number of special function hot bars I would like to make but I really hate the clutter of all those Hot Bars on the screen.

And thanks for the reply.