• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For The Alliance?

T

The_Traveler

I finally made an undead character. Too cool. I love the punk look.

North of Undercity, towards the edge of the map for that area, is a Scarlet Crusade building. Why do I keep seeing Alliance players there? Most have taken the time to wave but I'm hesitant to wave back, I don't want another finger to fall off from excessive movement. :)

But seriously, why am I seeing so many Alliance players in that area?
I don't see horde players around the Alliance citites.

L

Lord Abernathy

Traitor of the Alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, if you can stick to 1 char, I'll run ya thru SM, LOL.

B

Bo Riddler

Stick to one character? Wow that would be hard. I just rolled a new Undead Priest. The Forsaken are so cool. And their dance is by far the best.

Speaking of toons, I noticed something this weekend, my 60th Pally can't "buy" too many items of his level at AH. I had no idea almost all the 60th gear is drops from instances. Hrmmm. Guess I'll have to go find some.

BO

L

Lord Abernathy

Yeah, once you hit the "end" level, 80-90% of class-specific (Tier 0 paladin: Lightforge) will be BoP from instances. Of course, you don't have to get those, and try for a mix-and-match type of gear from questing, BoE, PvP, and faction rewards.

Only a few of the class-specific sets are BoE (think maybe 2 or 3 outta the 8 pieces).

B

Bo Riddler

I'm such a dweeeb!

I have been peeking at AH a lot since 60th looking for more Lightforge gear and nobody seems to sell it!

You have helped me immensely!

Bo

L

Lord Abernathy

Np....I think all Tier 0 sets have 3 that you can buy from others or AH (bracer, belt, and wrist)...all the rest are BoP from dungeons like LBRS, UBRS, Scholo, and Strat.

And I think that Tier 1, there are 2 pieces that are BoE (belt and bracer). Any higher tier sets are all BoP I believe that you'll need to raid to get.

G

Your guild is a good source for set pieces as well. I got 2 dreadmist pieces for my priest and one Beast stalker piece for my hunter. I also sent a beast stalker piece back to my guild for another guildy.