• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For Sale: Nocturne Earrings (night sight)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya don't have a Female Sorcerer's tunic in your stash by chance? A good friend is looking for tunic only. ( :cursing: rrr insurance bug )

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, no sorcerer's left. Sorry to hear of your friend's loss.

I have a pair of earrings still.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd how just a Tunic out of a whole suit insured & with auto on falls with well over a few mil in the bank. Also considering it fell after her 3rd or 4th death & with a robe over the suit, she didn't notice right off til she started fizzing. Ya, I'd call that a bug.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd how just a Tunic out of a whole suit insured & with auto on falls with well over a few mil in the bank. Also considering it fell after her 3rd or 4th death & with a robe over the suit, she didn't notice right off til she started fizzing. Ya, I'd call that a bug.
There is no such thing as the "Insurance Bug". It is all user error.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd call it tossed on the ground by mistake, insurance turned off accidentally because they were hurrying, or some other mistake on their part. Every single time I've seen the mythical "INSURANCE BUG" strike while I was present, the "bug" was with the player doing something stupid, messing something up, being cursed, et cetera. Everyone wants to omg panic when something like that happens though...

K

kalzaketh

hey, snake if no luck, head to brit to the firsthouse north of sezja's not just afemale but achainmail of nightsight, luckyday killing juka,ns is getting very scarce will look at onetime had afemale leather upstairs. will empty chests to find for afriend.

K

kalzaketh

oooof snake,I may have to change the name of the house from the cheapest vendors to the great collector of junk didn't find the ladies armour but looked at the chain again mage nightsight it's on renee the tamer who I hope you remember.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kal, I think he needs one of these:

(Just the tunic of this six-piece set, same stats as the hat shown.)

One way would be to pull in a favor and get someone to bring over the 35mil cheap set from ATL and then resell the other 5 pieces one by one to Napa folks. One way I've worked it in the past is pay a friend the price of one xfer on Napa and then they buy the token on ATL with their own gold, and bring over whatever cargo on a gimp, and then I receive/pay for the goods. It works, but usually a bit of humble begging is required.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty Pick, I may end up doing that for the lady. She has helped a lot of people here & is the least we can do to get her back into a set.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Snake, I should be able to help. I still have a bunch of points I haven't redeemed yet.

Let me know when, and I can meet you at Redemption center in Brit to get tunic for you ;)

Oh and btw, the developers have said that there is an insurance bug and they have confirmed it. Some people however, obviously know a lot more than the developers :dunce::coco:

D

Deb

Snake, I should be able to help. I still have a bunch of points I haven't redeemed yet.

Let me know when, and I can meet you at Redemption center in Brit to get tunic for you ;)

Hi Ken,
I am the one that is actually looking for the tunic. My dearest friend lost
hers and I want to get her another one. I posted on the trade forum but
to no avail. Let me know what the price is and I will gladly pay it. And yes
you are right that there are some people that think they know more
than the developers.
I am usually on in the evening right around now. I will be on Debbie.
Thanks again.

D

Deb

Thank you Again so much...she gonna be one happy lady. And yes I am
a firm believer of Pay It Forward. Been doing it for almost 12 years :):):)
Have an awesome Day!!!!

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And yes you are right that there are some people that think they know more than the developers.
ROFL! You might feel the same way if a current dev ever threatened to ban your accounts if you didn't reveal how certain bugs and exploits worked. It does wonders for your faith in the programming abilities of a group of people sitting in some backroom of a studio that was snatched up because it was going under.

But Debbie, you know I love it when you reply to me either directly or indirectly. Do you still have fits of rage in the middle of the night where you wake up soaked in sweat because I wouldn't sell you a house one time?

INSURANCE BUG!

D

Deb

Hmmm...the only night sweats I wake up from is Menopaus ones.
Also, I don't know who you are and I definitely have not tried to buy a house from anyone in this game. I have been very fortunate to place my
own thank you. So be off with your delusional self.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL WAFFLE!

Okay, whatever you say. I'd "post screens" of you losing it and throwing a tantrum if I felt it worth the effort to get the CD of UO pics and find it.

Worship noted.

D

Deb

Oh please do....I am pretty sure you that you are remembering someone
else. First off, I do not throw tantrums...too old for that. And second, if
you are who I think you are I would never buy anything from you.
So, unless you want to step up to the plate and post pics I am done with this thread.

Sorry, Delete the Flame Fest posts

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh please do....I am pretty sure you that you are remembering someone
else. First off, I do not throw tantrums...too old for that. And second, if
you are who I think you are I would never buy anything from you.
So, unless you want to step up to the plate and post pics I am done with this thread.
Mods can now lock it as I see no point in leaving it open.
Damn, full of yourself? The title of the thread is For Sale: Nocturne Earrings (night sight). Not "My poor friend is an idiot and doesn't know how to insure her items."

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Insurance Bug is very real. I remember Devs telling people to make sure that they themselves Insured their items, because there's a bug with items that are insured by someone else dropping on your corpse. Good thing we don't have Insurance in Darkfall.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Insurance Bug is very real. I remember Devs telling people to make sure that they themselves Insured their items, because there's a bug with items that are insured by someone else dropping on your corpse. Good thing we don't have Insurance in Darkfall.
Duh! That isn't a bug. It is common sense. Something you seem to be lacking.

It's Darkfail. Get it right.