for my friend fiveoclock

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

kalzaketh

after acheck of netflix, in my reserved section, found arelease time for the beloved movie, at best it says feb 2010, so the wait has shortened to months and weeks:popcorn:

K

kalzaketh

for the curious, we have been waiting on the dvd release of zombieland now in the month of feb it happens

F

five oclock

WOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!

Im SO going to camp out for this movie...OO wait...I work retail..Ill buy it the day we open our doors :D on that Tuesday. For Tuesdays are ALWAYS new release days :D

K

kalzaketh

lol, I'll be waiting just ashort while after release for my bartender, who lost me october 2nd my bday she was expecting me to stagger all about the bar that day but as the moviehit theaters that day, I passed up aday of free drinking for the movie it will be copied and delivered to my home she likes me may never know why on my worst days I lookmore like ben the grizzly of grizzly adams than dan haggerty. :)

F

five oclock

aye. I wonder the same thing about my wife too. How she loves me...there are times I will never understand.

F

five oclock

aye I think that movie would also make me think hard about seeing it and a day of free drinking......That is a hard call..na..the movie would win. For it would only be out for so long...Free drinking happens about every year or so :D

K

kalzaketh

hehe, the na, is not quite an option as there are usually shots of jd next to it mostly stick to vodka rest of year but on bday it's back to teen aged indescretions and solitude,jack daniels and I are asolitary pair as the sentient part of the pair gets alittle rude.

S

Salya Sin

Ahhh... Tequila! I can't remember the last time I was able to drink anything... darn kids! Do you ever wonder at what point growing up meant no more dancing or drinking or staying out past midnight?

Now if I do manage to get out (anyone know a good babysitter?)... I'm driving so I can't drink... I'm too tired to dance and if I stay out past midnight... I'll turn back into my cleaning, scrubbing maid persona and get locked up as a derelict.

Yeah... darn kids! BUT! I can and will rent that movie! I can't wait! Thanks for the heads up!