• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

for Black Rain

• Thread starter imported_dexdash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_dexdash

i just want to thank you for the new sign off. Needed to change my signature up anyway

Ps dont respond youll just kill the thread

I

imported_dexdash

youre part of the "mod squad too Sav no denying it.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

You forgot to add BlacK RaiN's fan boi into the mix.

Oh and noobcakes, since you couldn't even quote me properly... try not to royally screw this quote up... too.

wait...

wait....

wait...........

You love my style!

I

imported_dexdash

you are right i didnt quote you. i took what you said and TRANSLATED it into something other people could relate to. you should do that with more of your posts

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

ugh...damn dexter...*sighs*

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_dexdash

i have a cause, im pro Mod rights! what do you stand for? Mod Griefing?

I

imported_mathias

*grabs dex* its over man!! pay yer tab and get itn the car the cops are commin!!!!

I

imported_mathias

WHAT ARE YOU DOIN IN THE DUM.... hey is that pizza? *jumps in dumpster*

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

i have a cause, im pro Mod rights! what do you stand for? Mod Griefing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what usually happens when they break you...congrats on being a !@#$% now...

I

imported_dexdash

that just totaly reminded me of an interview with the guys that created south park where they said as soon as they learned what "sell out" was they wanted to do it as soon as possible